21st February 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Biochemistry from Europe? What is the minimum criteria required to apply?

Can I do Ph.D in Biochemistry from Europe? What is the minimum criteria required to apply? Can someone please give me the details on this soon as possible? Will it be too much expensive to do outside India? Which is better for me?

24th February 2017, 12:02 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Biochemistry from Europe? What is the minimum criteria required to apply?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the Ph.D course in Europe but before that you must have to be eligible for it. You must have to complete your Masters degree course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Candidates must have to qualify in the examinations such TOEFL, GRE etc. in order to be eligible to pursue Ph.D course in Europe
24th February 2017, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Biochemistry from Europe? What is the minimum criteria required to apply?

For admission in Ph.D abroad you need to clear some entrance exam for admission. GRE is on the most accepted scores for admission in Ph.D abroad at most reputed universities. Hence, try to clear this exam with a good score. Also, IELTS/TOEFL score will be required for admission.

Along with above mentioned course, you need to have a masters degree with relevant subject. The cost will depend on the kind of university in which you get admission. If you have good GRE score, then you may be eligible for scholarship too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?