21st February 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.d without M.Tech but with 8 years of IT experience?

Hi, Can I do Ph.D without M.Tech, I have B.E with 8 years of IT experience? Can you please suggest me the right information on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?
  2. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  3. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  4. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  5. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  8. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  9. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  10. Details of PhD(Commerce) course for a postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  11. Can a PG Diploma holder having 15 years experience do PhD?
  12. List of universities offering distance PhD in Hindi for a teacher with 30 years of experience? -- [New]
  13. How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?
  14. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  15. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 7 years industrial experience?
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science while having 5 years of Software experience on MCA basis?
  18. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
23rd February 2017, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.d without M.Tech but with 8 years of IT experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Can I do Ph.D without M.Tech, I have B.E with 8 years of IT experience? Can you please suggest me the right information on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
You have completed B.E course so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam. Your age should be below 28 years.
24th February 2017, 01:21 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.d without M.Tech but with 8 years of IT experience?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the Ph.D course after the completion of your B.E degree. For that you must have to appear in the GATE examination, qualifying in which with merit marks you can apply for the Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.E degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible to appear for the GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?