23rd October 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Homer Science having secured 70% in M.A.?

Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Home Science from Lucknow University with 70% marks. I want to get admission in PhD under any guide for which I would like to know where I can get admission directly without entrance exam. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after M.Tech, M.Phil or PhD? Does any university provides direct admission?
  2. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  3. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?
  5. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  7. How to do PhD after MCA? Admission will be based upon any entrance or direct?
  8. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  10. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  11. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  12. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  13. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD course to a candidate who has secured 37 rank in GATE(Life Science)?
  14. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  16. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  17. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Anthropology in any university of India being a M.Sc candidate?
  18. Universities or colleges that provides direct admission in PhD to female candidates?
29th May 2016, 12:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Homer Science having secured 70% in M.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Home Science from Lucknow University with 70% marks. I want to get admission in PhD under any guide for which I would like to know where I can get admission directly without entrance exam. Thank you!
Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in any UGC recognized university without entrance examination. If the aspirant cleared NET/SET/SLET/M Phil shall be exempted from entrance test. For all the other candidates it is compulsory to attend entrance to get a PhD admission. The eligibility to do PhD in India is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The entrance test is conducted for the PhD in any subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?