1st June 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Does Calcutta University offer PhD in History?

Hello friends, I want to study PhD program in History course. So, I would like to know that is this PhD program is available in Calcutta University or not? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in History in Calcutta University?
  3. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  4. Can I study PhD in Archaeology if pursue MA in History?
  5. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Economics course? Procedure to fillup the application form? -- [New]
  6. When application of PhD in Ancient History & Culture starts at Calcutta University?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?
  8. Why most of the universities in India doesnÂ’t offer PhD in Human Development? Is it unworthy?
  9. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Mathematics course? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc candidate?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in History for MA student in Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured admission in PhD(History) course in IGNOU?
  16. Does Andhra University offer PhD in History course? Number of seats available?
  17. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  18. Does Delhi University offer integrated PhD in History course?
2nd June 2018, 06:11 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Calcutta University offer PhD in History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to study PhD program in History course. So, I would like to know that is this PhD program is available in Calcutta University or not? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!
Yes, University of Calcutta offers PhD in History. Candidates for admission to the PhD in History shall have a Master’s Degree in History with at least 55% marks. Candidates have to appear for the entrance test followed by an interview for the admission to do a PhD in History. Those students who have cleared JRF Examinations / NET / SET / SLET / MPhil in the relevant subject shall not be required to appear in the PhD entrance test. The University of Calcutta website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?