17th September 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of UGC-NET(Biotechnology) will be released? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?

Hello,
I want to appear in UGC-NET in Biotechnology. Please help me to know that when its notification will comes? And what is the eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology completed candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date for UGC NET? When will the notification be released?
  2. When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  3. When the notification of JIPMER(MD)-PG entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  4. When the notification of CSIR-UGC-NET will be released for Mechanical Engineering? Do I have to apply through notification of Science?
  5. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET June after graduation in MSc Botany with 57%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When the notification of UPRVUNL Technician recruitment will be released? Eligibility and requirements to apply? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  8. When are the Air Force Group X forms going to announced?
  9. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate?
  10. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  11. When the application form of UGC-NET will be released? Procedure to apply and syllabus for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  12. When the notification of UPPSC JE exam will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  13. When the notification of RRB JE Civil will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  14. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering
  16. When the notification of IBPS SO recruitment exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  17. When the notification of SLET will be released in Tamil Nadu? Eligibility to apply?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
9th October 2015, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of UGC-NET(Biotechnology) will be released? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to appear in UGC-NET in Biotechnology. Please help me to know that when its notification will comes? And what is the eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology completed candidate?
NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Marks distribution for each papers of NET Exam:-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)

UGC NET exam December 2015 Important Dates

Online form submission -October 01st 2015

Last date for Applying Online - November 01st 2015

National Eligibility Test (NET) - December 27th 2015 (SUNDAY)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?