19th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Krishna University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MCA course. I am interested to do my PhD in Computer Science from Krishna University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available for M.Com course in Krishna University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  3. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed from Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University?
  4. Eligibility to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?
  5. How to get admission in KKHOS University, Guwahati?
  6. Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying in M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join diploma pharmacy course in Krishna University
  9. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  11. Cutoff marks required in KRUCET to get admission for M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Krishna University? Pattern of KRUCET?
  12. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  14. Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  15. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  16. How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?
  18. How can I take admission in B.Tech after doing diploma from Polytechnic Radha Krishna Institute of Technology?
23rd July 2018, 11:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Krishna University?

As you have done MCA course, so you are eligible to apply for admission in PhD(Computer Science). You are required to meet the eligibility criteria to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Krishna University as mentioned below.

Applicant must have completed Master's degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade from the Krishna University or any other recognized university.

The candidates having M.Phil. degree from any recognized university are also eligible to apply for admission.

Candidates need to qualify the entrance test conducted by KU for getting admission to the Ph.D programs. The candidates having M.Phil. degree/ qualified in UGC NET/GATE/JRF/SLET/CSIR/ICAR/ICSSR /FIP , can get admission at any time of the academic year into PhD programmes on the basis of an interview only.

Candidate who has worked as a teacher for at least 2 years in Krishna University or any other recognized University or in any Post Graduate College or at least 4 years in a recognized Polytechnic or Junior college are also eligible for the Part-time Ph.D Programme.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?