2nd March 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Education) for B.Ed candidate who has completed M.Sc(Botany)?

Hello, I am interested to study PhD in Education. Can I do PhD in education because I have completed my M.Sc in Botany and currently doing B.Ed.

14th March 2018, 11:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Education) for B.Ed candidate who has completed M.Sc(Botany)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to study PhD in Education. Can I do PhD in education because I have completed my M.Sc in Botany and currently doing B.Ed.

Eligibility to study PhD in Education is an M.Ed or MA Education or Master’s Degree in Special Education from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks. Therefore, it is not possible to do PhD in Education after completion of MSc (Botany) and BEd qualifications. Candidates have to study Master of Education or MA Education to pursue PhD in Education. Admission to the PhD program is done through an entrance examination and interview. Candidates who have qualified NET/SET/MPhil shall be exempted from the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?