6th November 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam date for PhD in Biomedical from Dr BR Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, JNU?

Sir, I want to do PhD in Biomedical from Dr BR Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, JNU. Please tell me when the entrance exam will be conducted for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better among studying M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU and studying Integrated PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, DU?
  2. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  3. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  4. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical? -- [New]
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the courses that I can do after completing B.E in Bio medical engineering
  8. How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  9. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  10. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  11. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  13. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  14. What is the scope after completion of B.Sc in Medical Science?
  15. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  16. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  17. Entrance exam for M.Sc Biomedical Science?
  18. What are the courses in USA after M.Sc biotechnology completed in India?
17th November 2017, 05:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam date for PhD in Biomedical from Dr BR Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, JNU?

Those who have cleared exams like NET/SET/JRF with a decent score, have good chance of admission at JNU because they don't have their own entrance exam.

Those who have research experience or professional experience of more than 5 years or a M.Phil degree are exempted from entrance exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?