2nd March 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Process followed to get admission for Ph.D? Eligibility criteria to apply for Ph.D?

Can you please let me know the complete process which is followed for getting the admission for Ph.D? Who all are eligible to apply? Can you please provide me the eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  4. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com? -- [New]
  6. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  7. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  8. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  9. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. Eligibility to apply for PhD(Design) admission in IIT Guwahati?
  12. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  13. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility, work experience, entrance exam and process of admission in PhD Finance?
  15. Ph.D in Andhra University after completing M.Com?
  16. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  18. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
3rd March 2017, 11:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process followed to get admission for Ph.D? Eligibility criteria to apply for Ph.D?

To do Ph.D, you must have to gain a Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in the respective subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?