2nd March 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in BHU campus for Ph.D Zoology?

I want to get admission in Ph.D zoology in BHU campus. What is procedure to get admission? Can you please guide me with the step by step process which I need to follow next for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

3rd March 2017, 10:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in BHU campus for Ph.D Zoology?

To do Ph.D in the subject of Zoology from BHU campus, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Zoology from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can definitely take admission to study Ph.D in Zoology in BHU campus. Hope this information will help you.
3rd March 2017, 11:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in BHU campus for Ph.D Zoology?

Candidates who are interested to pursue Ph.D Zoology in BHU campus should have completed their master's degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks. BHU conducts a written test to select the eligible candidates and the admission depends upon the marks secured in the examination plus the marks secured in the master's degree. So, if you qualify the examination then you have to follow the admission procedure and proceed accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?