15th October 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure and important dates of PhD admission in IISER, Kolkata?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the important dates of IISER, Kolkata PhD admission. Please let me know about important dates and selection procedure also.

16th October 2016, 07:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure and important dates of PhD admission in IISER, Kolkata?

IISER refers to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, which is situated in Kolkata and they invites applicants for admission in PhD program.

The selection of the candidates in IISER, Kolkata for PhD program is done on the basis of their academic records. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their merit, subject specialization and the area of their research. The selected candidates can find the shortlisted list from the official website of the company.

Here are some important dates of IISER, Kolkata for PhD admission 2016:

> Last date to apply online: Sunday Oct 25, 2016.

> Announcement of interview date for shortlisted candidates: Friday Oct 30, 2016.

> Date of interview (Tentative): Saturday, Nov 21, 2016 to Friday Nov 27, 2016.

> PhD interview result publishing date: Wednesday Dec 02,2016.

> Pre-registration portal opens from: Thursday, Dec 03, 2016.

> Last date of pre-registration: Thursday, Dec 17, 2016.

> Date of PhD registration: Tuesday, Dec 29, 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?