3rd September 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D entrance exam?

HELLO SIR/MAM,

i have completed m pharmacy in pharmacology i have to do phd can i know about admission criteria and entrance exams too? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in phd after M.Sc in Chemistry? When is the last date of entrance exam of it?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  5. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
  6. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?
  9. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
  10. Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?
  11. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  12. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  15. When will be the Ph.D entrance exam conducted? What is the admission procedure followed for the Ph.D?
  16. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  17. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Botany in National Centre For Biological Sciences? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
15th September 2016, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D entrance exam?

For Ph.D in pharmacy admission you can qualify exams like GPAT/GATE/NET/SET/JRF. Along with one if these scores, you need to appear for interview stage also, which will be conducted by the university.

If you have failed to qualify any of the above exams, then you need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university for remaining seats. In this case, chances will be lesser to get admission in a reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?