20th July 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for getting Ph.D admission?

I m a student of ma (english) final year after this i want to take admission in phd , please tell me the process for this. Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed to apply for the Ph.D course? Awaiting to get the quicker response.

Avani

22nd July 2016, 06:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for getting Ph.D admission?

You will have to collect the admission form from either online or offline mode of the prospective Institute, you wish to get admission in and after filling in the application form by providing the required details and documents asked for, you will have to appear for PhD entrance test and after clearing the examination, you will also have to clear the Personal Interview round in order to get admission in PhD program.
23rd July 2016, 12:49 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for getting Ph.D admission?

The procedure to take admission to opt for Ph.D course is as follows.
To do Ph.D in English, candidates first need to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Once a candidate is qualified in the UGC-NET examination, then he/she can take admission to study Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?