16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for PhD in Photo Catalytic Degradation of Refractory topic? Chances to do PhD in distance mode?

I have completed B.Sc Chemistry and currently in final year of M.Sc Chemistry. I have chosen Photo Catalytic Degradation of Refractory topic for PhD programme. Please tell me where to apply for it? Can I do it in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a M.Sc IT in distance mode do PhD in regular mode? Which stream should I choose?
  2. Necessity to do M.Phil before PhD program after MSW? Chances to do PhD from distance mode? List of universities for it?
  3. Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
  4. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before PhD for MSW in distance? List of universities offering PhD in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  6. Chances to do PhD in Political Science through distance mode from University of Delhi? Can I become a +2 Lecturer after PhD?
  7. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  8. Is M.Phil required to pursue PhD? Which are universities offering PhD in Management via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  10. Where to apply for PhD in Computer Science & Engineering in distance mode?
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD through distance mode after completion graduation with 53 percentage?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  13. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  14. Is is possible to do Ph.D in law through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Steps to do PhD after B.Com and CA Final? Will I have to do M.Com? Should I do PhD in distance or regular mode?
  16. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode?
  18. How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?