24th October 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Where should I study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier in Delhi?

Hello Guys,
Please explain me for PhD in Commerce in Delhi. I have scored 58% in M.Com and qualified in UGC-NET. So, where I should go for PhD in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  2. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  4. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  6. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study PhD in Management?
  7. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Electronics for postgraduate?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  11. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  12. Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?
  13. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  14. Entrance exams to study PhD in Physics except UGC-NET for B.Ed and M.Sc candidate?
  15. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study Ph.D in Management?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to appear in UGC-NET/SLET to study PhD if completed M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
28th April 2016, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Guys,
Please explain me for PhD in Commerce in Delhi. I have scored 58% in M.Com and qualified in UGC-NET. So, where I should go for PhD in Delhi?
You have an UGC NET score card, so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Delhi. So you can apply below given University.

University of Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2700 6900
Address: New Delhi, Delhi-110021
http://www.du.ac.in/du/

Jamia Milia Islamia University
Ph. No: 011 2698 1717
Address: Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi-110025
http://jmi.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?