Both are good 61 23.46%
Neither! no MBA 2 0.77%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

29th September 2011, 04:14 PM
Nahid90

Default Re: Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
have you heard that eklavya is the brilliant student who did not take classes from any institute , but he had talent in bow &arrow like same , talent is everything that is second part that where you did it
As per successful person said in the field of MBA, they said that regular MBA is many times better than correspondence MBA, In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than
correspondence, generally all MNC company want to hire regular MBA degree holder.
29th September 2011, 04:15 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj.rajesh View Post
Regular MBA is best because we go to college regularly and we can learn more things about technology and education.By watching our friends we can learn how to behave with others,not only studies we can learn more things.
Well this is to known generally that as per successful person said in the field of MBA, they said that regular MBA is many times better than correspondence MBA, In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than
correspondence, generally all MNC company want to hire regular MBA degree holder.
29th September 2011, 04:18 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
I have 45% in my Bcom with management honors and 46% in my 12th. I am a pure commerce student. I have pursued my mba from distance smu. Now i want go for regular mba. can i do it?
As per successful person and as per current status in the market that in the field of MBA, they said that regular MBA is many times better than correspondence MBA, In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than
29th September 2011, 04:20 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azher88 View Post
Regular MBA is better just because in that you get all knowledge regarding Management like industrial training understand clearly all topic just because you consume in regular MBA more time but the other side there is no such type thing

With Best Regards
Md. Raja Azher
Yes i am agree with you that the as per successful person and as per current status in the market that in the field of MBA, they said that regular MBA is many times better than correspondence MBA, In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than
29th September 2011, 04:23 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydip62 View Post
Regular MBA is more better then other.
Yes it is right that regular MBA is many times better than correspondence MBA, In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than correspondence, generally all MNC company want to hire regular MBA degree holder.
29th September 2011, 04:25 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amed2010 View Post
Always a regular course is better than anything else...
This is right that as per successful person and as per current status in the market that in the field of MBA, they said that regular MBA is many times better than correspondence MBA, In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than
29th September 2011, 04:27 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000 View Post
Regular MBA is good in-fact best but i cant say the other is not , it depends on what condition you are doing it. like if someone has already got a job then he can go for Correspondence MBA , in that case it's OK , but one who has not yet been placed and are trying for Correspondence MBA that time it's not good and Regular MBA is always best. This is my view
As per successful person and as per current status in the market that in the field of MBA, they said that regular MBA is many times better than correspondence MBA, In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than
29th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannu2525 View Post
Both type of courses are good. One would join any course in term of there satisfaction and need.
Part time MBA is most suited for working and for those who can't take more study stress . Whereas on the other hand, full time MBA is most suited for students and non-working.
Well know generally that regular MBA is many times better than correspondence MBA, In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than
29th September 2011, 04:30 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maheshkumar.atagara View Post
Regular MBA is better than correspondence MBA.we will get lot more knowledge with less effort and we will be placed in nice company very quickly.
This is to know mostly that regular MBA is many times better than correspondence MBA, In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than
29th September 2011, 04:31 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLADIATOR123456789 View Post
Hi,
I think both are good but in some particular situation.Like If someone has completed his/her Graduation and then decided to do MBA then full time MBA should be the choice.
If someone is doing a job and thinks to do MBA then it is better to go for Correspondence MBA.
The reason behind the above thinking is that MBA is good to do full time but if someone is doing a job then he could have a salary hike with the degree but if you are not doing a job and doing part time MBA then it is not good,because with the help of part time MBA,getting a job is harder.So one needs to do full time MBA to get a job.
This is my view.
Yes i am agree with you
29th September 2011, 04:33 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aninkanti View Post
I prefar regular MBA because it regular teaching and class give you agood knowledge practically ank regularity make you smart more which is too much essential in your company job.
We should do more prefer regular MBA than correspondence.
29th September 2011, 04:34 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoj rajpurohit View Post
It is the thing of the interest of the student, but better is the regular MBA.

In regular MBA the student can go to the classes and can study properly, he can prepare the notes which are written by the faculties in the class room.

these notes will be very important in the exam time.

so regular MBA is good. because it is a master degree in the business management,
Yes i am agree with you that regular MBA is better than correspondence.
29th September 2011, 04:35 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaan khan ak View Post
In my opinion regular mba course will be more benificial for a student.If a student

do regular mba course then he can get more informantin about his field and

also he will be more concern for mba course.

The second option is also good option because many students do mba course

from correspondence because thet usually do their job so its very good to do

mba course along with job.But they have not time for study.

So in my opinion regular mba course is good as compare to correspondence course.
Yes i am agree with you.
29th September 2011, 04:36 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni_kaur View Post
Iwill prefer regular mba...mba is all about management ,it doesn't come through book study, u have to experience the environment...it can only happen in regular mba.
Well my dear friend i am suggesting you hereby that as per successful person and as per current status in the market that in the field of MBA, they said that regular MBA is many times better than correspondence MBA, In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than
1st October 2011, 01:23 AM
convertor

hello friends,

regular mba is better than correspondance .

it is purely your interest
1st October 2011, 09:09 PM
iqqu_k443

I think regular M.B.A. is better
8th October 2011, 03:47 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchal Singh View Post
Hi i would prefer regular MBA over a correspondence MBA.. i was in the same dilemma & got assistance from an institute..

All the best...
Now a days regular MBA is more demanded in regular most of the student direct place from the university but the other side in correspondence they do not get placement.
12th October 2011, 04:07 PM
Azher MBa

Regular Mba is better than correspondence, Now a days every MNC company want to hire regular MBA student for the organization and the scope of regular MBA is more and they also get high remuneration than correspondence.
12th October 2011, 04:08 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
What do you prefer, an mba degree from regular course or from distance? Let's vote and see where the majority is.
The maximum majority of the above mention query is Regular Mba is better than correspondence, Now a days every MNC company want to hire regular MBA student for the organization and the scope of regular MBA is more and they also get high remuneration than correspondence.
12th October 2011, 04:10 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
a regular mba is lot better than distance mba,because in regular mba you gel in the environment with people of thought similar to you,
mba is about becoming an good manager which you learn through experiannce and environment which is possible only through regular mba
I hereby confirm that Regular Mba is better than correspondence, Now a days every MNC company want to hire regular MBA student for the organization and the scope of regular MBA is more and they also get high remuneration than correspondence.
12th October 2011, 04:13 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag kumar View Post
Hi, Both are good to study either regular or correspondence in MBA, there is one thing that correspondence MBA is not so valued than that of regular MBA. So, I opt for the regular MBA.
Thank you
Government treat same regular as well as correspondence MBA but the fact is that Regular Mba is better than correspondence, Now a days every MNC company want to hire regular MBA student for the organization and the scope of regular MBA is more and they also get high remuneration than correspondence.
12th October 2011, 04:15 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
I think MBA coresspondence along with few years of experience is better then mba regular with no job experience,because priority is given to experience holder.
As per recent news Regular Mba is better than correspondence, Now a days every MNC company want to hire regular MBA student for the organization and the scope of regular MBA is more and they also get high remuneration than correspondence.
12th October 2011, 04:37 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetriselvi View Post
I would suggest for regular mba of the four so i poll for it.
Every one should have to choose regular MBA.
12th October 2011, 05:17 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetriselvi View Post
I would suggest for regular mba of the four so i poll for it.
i also support regular MBA.
13th October 2011, 01:38 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Im santhosh Reddy. Im recently completed my Graduation i would like to prefer towards distance education than regular because, due to some problems in family back- ground matters and i have to do a job and earn some thing for my educational needs etc.
I will prefer and also suggest to all pursue regular MBA, because the growth of regular is more than correspondence.
13th October 2011, 02:34 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavna04 View Post
in every where regular MBA is valid but in many companies and in abroad correspondace MBA is not valid
Regular MBA is more valuable.
15th October 2011, 04:21 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
but what if somebody is not that finanacially strong to invest 10 Lakhs and what same presticious job n salary as regular MBA???
Now a days we are seeing in the market that the demand of regular MBA is many times better than who passed correspondence when we talk about knowledge regular MBA student have maximum knowledge and also they do entrepreneurship in the company every MNC company want to hire regular MBA student generally they get also maximum remuneration than correspondence so i here by suggest all of our friends to pursue regular MBA.
15th October 2011, 04:22 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_star View Post
regular mba is better because most good colleges like IIM, FMS, XLRI etc have only this. Moreover one gets true exposure of business line in college.

This is hereby confirm that Now a days we are seeing in the market that the demand of regular MBA is many times better than who passed correspondence when we talk about knowledge regular MBA student have maximum knowledge and also they do entrepreneurship in the company every MNC company want to hire regular MBA student generally they get also maximum remuneration than correspondence so i here by suggest all of our friends to pursue regular MBA.
17th October 2011, 11:14 PM
karthick jaya

I think its depends on the situation of the student to pursue Regular MBA or Distance MBA may be they are in position need to do job then its better to go through Distance, there they can Experience and as well learn. Experience also a part of learning. If no pressure for Job after under graduation means they can prefer Regular MBA and opt for good job.
22nd October 2011, 12:39 PM
karthick jaya

Regular MBA Is good when compared to Distance MBA, But it depends upon the college one who pursue the Regular MBA, There are lot of low standards colleges offers MBA, In such cases its better to do MBA in distance along with that they can gain the work experience, While in job even they have many practical chances to learn about management. After some years of experience, Distance MBA holder also have can earn equal remuneration.

Finally its all depends on there ability and knowledge..
22nd October 2011, 05:25 PM
Hena.Aslam

We know generally that the Regular MBA is better than private sector we get maximum remuneration in regular MBA and every MNC company want to hire regular mba student for the company.
28th October 2011, 01:25 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetna.cs View Post
Generally regular MBA is good as if you are doing regular MBA then you shall concentrate effectively on your studies. Regular MBA is also good as you have direct/ face-to-face interaction with your teachers and you can go to them in case of any query. But it is only good for those who are only studying at one time and for those who do not attend the classes regularly due to their jobs or some other reason they can opt for MBA(correspondence) as it will provide the value addition along with doing the jobs.
Dear it is right that regular MBA is best option than correspondence and the job of regular MBA is high in the market.
1st November 2011, 09:26 PM
madhu madne

Smile Re: Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA

Quote:
What do you prefer, an mba degree from regular course or from distance? Let's vote and see where the majority is.
sir

regular MBA is better because what are the qualities require by the manager
are practice well in regular colleges time and only "Practice makes man perfect"
so I vote for the regular MBA
6th November 2011, 10:17 PM
learningone

regular MBA is better because you have all time only for study another question is how a person with wife, children, dog and work can do it
9th November 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hey All%uFF0C

Thanks for your comments. Though I am in the same confusion, currently i prefer doing a regular MBA as it adds more value. And if you have work experience that would make you unique.

All the best.

Kind Regards,
Vinod
4th December 2011, 11:04 PM
Honestman

Regular mba is better than correspondance mba or distance mba. So you choose regular mba that is better for your future.
6th December 2011, 09:37 AM
jayparikh

Quote:
Regular MBA is better than Correspondance degree. But you are employed professional and you just not want to leave your current profession and just to learn Management fundas , you are doing MBA then correspondents MBA is good option.
As other hand Job opportunity is good in regular MBA.
23rd December 2011, 02:57 PM
sahaja mallarapu

According to me regular MBA is better than correspondence.
a person with regular MBA will have more oppurtunities compared to a candidate with Correspondance.
with regular MBA one can have more knowledge of the subject and they can apply in the management field wherever it is requred.
one can get more concptual or subject knowledge with regular MBA ratherthan Correspondance.
3rd January 2012, 05:53 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

i think both are good at there level.
5th January 2012, 09:29 AM
saurabh.dhyani

regular M.B.A is better than that of doing it distant as in regular M.B.A you have the environment of masters where you meet the peoples of different minds and knowledge which enhances your knowledge along with you will be updated regularly about what is happening in the market and what is the current scenerio
which you will not get in a distant(corresponding) learning.
8th January 2012, 12:58 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Lightbulb Re: Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA

Quote:
Dear friend

Correspondence MBA is not better than regular MBA .because in MBA we need
regular class experience .

with regard
krishnamurariray3165
17th January 2012, 03:24 PM
mittal swati
Member+

both are good but the situation is different.
if you are doing job then correspondance MBA is good otherwise regular MBA is good
31st January 2012, 03:57 PM
despire007

Everyone here is talking about job,so lets have a point
as when you have a job and you are doing correspondence MBA, that means you have been placed after graduation only, on the other hand, if you go for regular, and get placed after MBA, you get a higher salary than the former one.

So all i want to say is that from both, the study point and the salary point of view, Regular one is better.
5th February 2012, 02:30 AM
ronaldo_12

Cool Re: Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA

Regular MBA is good for a person with no family financial crisis commitment while a Correspondence is best suited for a person who wishes to get a MBA degree & at the same time providefinancial support to their family ...
22nd February 2012, 12:32 AM
odisha rocks!!!
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA

Regular MBA has better prospects than correspondence MBA.
Candidates with a regular MBA are given more preferance when applying for a job.But it is also true that for the working professionals regular MBA is not a good option. Those already holding jobs should opt for correspondence course as
it would help them balance between work and studies...
23rd February 2012, 01:41 PM
satati

I think both are good because u get a degree from both and become an MBA student. And this is what matters.
23rd February 2012, 10:12 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

regular MBA is a more usefully and better
because in regular MBA , every one attend every class
in distance MBA , only weakly one day class
MBA have more Syllabus so we can join MBA regular
but our personal problems , we can join distance MBA
23rd March 2012, 08:55 AM
akanubhav

Arrow Re: Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA

Regular MBA is best. It favourably effect our job appointments...............
But the person who is in job , cannot be regular, hence the correspondence MBA is quite fit for him/her..........
It all depends on situation a person is in ........
23rd March 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hiii i also have the same question in my mind that what the different between distance education and regular education MBA
at present i am working so i plan to do MBA through distance education from sikkim manipal university
is it usefull for my future if i do from distance education
will i get good job good salary
28th April 2012, 04:34 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

want is distance MBA is equal and eligible

cause i want to distance i need correct answer mba distance id valid with regular mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?