View Poll Results: Mtech or MBA?

M.Tech. 187 41.28%
MBA 266 58.72%
Voters: 453. You may not vote on this poll

26th September 2011, 04:33 PM
Raja Azher

Default Re: M.TECH OR MBA? which one is more in demand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramakant sharma View Post
Though i am a M TECH student but i can say yes MBA is more in demand because demand depends upon market and as we can see specially in india business sector is growing like virus whereas technical field is also growing but the growth rate is neatly 4:3 where 4 is for MBA and # is for Technical . thats why i have voted for mba .
In my view
This is to confirm that MBA is the best from M.tech in MBA there is many specialization but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:35 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaminathan077 View Post
hello,

i think MBA is a better option because this field still have much scope of good salary and comfort...........

good day
In my perception It is known generally all that MBA is the best from M.tech in MBA there is many specialization but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:36 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
hello,

i think MBA is a better option because this field still have much scope of good salary and comfort...........

good day
Yes it is right that MBA is better because It is known generally all that MBA is the best from M.tech in MBA there is many specialization but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:37 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorravik1214 View Post
MBA is in more demand but it depends on you which one to choose and which one to leave. generally engineering students go for M.Tech and others prefer M.B.A
Its fact and as per recent news that MBA is the best from M.tech in MBA there is many specialization but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:42 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
MBA is in more demand but it depends on you which one to choose and which one to leave. generally engineering students go for M.Tech and others prefer M.B.A. both have significant value in their field.
As per my notion that MBA is better than M.tech in MBA there is many specialization but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
MBA is in more demand but it depends on you which one to choose and which one to leave. generally engineering students go for M.Tech and others prefer M.B.A. both have significant value in their field.
It is known generally all that MBA is better than M.tech in there is various branches in MBA, like Marketing, Finance, HR, Production, Planning & Management. but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:48 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeepika.b View Post
MBA is something which we have to think globally. the relationships and the ongoing trade
M.Tech is related to book knowledge. doing research.......;
whether any problem arise an MBA student is called to resolve the problem. Such a huge thing , he has to deal with
this was what i feel
As per recent news that MBA is better than M.tech in there is various branches in MBA, like Marketing, Finance, HR, Production, Planning & Management. but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:50 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by indresh48 View Post
If you are good at Technical things and you like to enhance your technical knowledge a Mtech is adviced. Mtech is like Advanced Btech

MBA is a whole different thing. Its management thing, If you like to hold high posts in an indistry you should prefer this.

I would recommend MTech with MbA. Mtech so that you are technically Strong and MBA so that you are good at Management...

These days MBA is available at every other institution. Rather than what you learn, where you learn is very important
Yes it is right that MBA is better than M.tech in there is various branches in MBA, like Marketing, Finance, HR, Production, Planning & Management. but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:52 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakal_rani View Post
hello.........
according to me both of them are equally in demand........ depends on individual's interests & apptitute.
but practically if person is more interested in research or teaching profession (esp biotechnology/bioinformatics, life science) then m tech is the best option

or else for managemment, marketing, finance........ people can pursue MBA
And according to my Idea MBA is better than M.tech in there is various branches in MBA, like Marketing, Finance, HR, Production, Planning & Management. but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:53 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricks2cool View Post
I wld prefer 2 go 4 MBA.Its one personal choice of interst .As far as demand & market value is considered both r gud..... They will provide wid lots of job opportunities
Yes i am agree with you that the MBA is better than M.tech in there is various branches in MBA, like Marketing, Finance, HR, Production, Planning & Management. but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:55 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavna04 View Post
now a days we can see how the no. of MBA college increases regularly so it is sure that MBA is more in demand
It is known generally all that MBA is better than M.tech. There is various branches in MBA, like Marketing, Finance, HR, Production, Planning & Management. but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 04:58 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiepie.sakshi View Post
MBA is related with, what I think, a sort of business. M.Tech. is techno-based. Both are in demand. But just for the sake of comparison, my views are thus-:
In this workaday world, competition is very stiff. Each and every company wants to be the best in its field. So, MBA is more in demand. But, M.Tech. is also in demand. When one is doing a job related with cyber world, M.Tech. is in demand.
Yes it is right that both are demanded in the market but MBA is better than M.tech. There is various branches in MBA, like Marketing, Finance, HR, Production, Planning & Management. but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 05:07 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauravkumarjhumritelaiya View Post
MBA is more in demand then m.tech because today industries are depends upon the market and the course of MBA is directly depends upon the present market....
Yes it is right that both are demanded in the market but MBA is better than M.tech. There is various branches in MBA, like Marketing, Finance, HR, Production, Planning & Management. but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 05:14 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushit View Post
yes mba is demanding but now a days their are more no. of mba graduates than compare to mtech graduates. For teaching profession in eng. colleges ME or Mtech is must and mtech graduates are less
We know that both are demanded in the market but MBA is better than M.tech. There is various branches in MBA, like Marketing, Finance, HR, Production, Planning & Management. but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
26th September 2011, 05:17 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushit View Post
yes mba is demanding but now a days their are more no. of mba graduates than compare to mtech graduates. For teaching profession in eng. colleges ME or Mtech is must and mtech graduates are less
I am agree with you that that both are demanded in the market but MBA is better than M.tech. There is various branches in MBA, like Marketing, Finance, HR, Production, Planning & Management. but the other side M.Tech has no more branches like MBA and the demand is also high than M.tech, so we should prefer M.Tech. and as per my perception MBA degree holder get easily job than M.Tech.
30th September 2011, 10:26 AM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYUR PARMAR View Post
M-TECH is in more demand in compare of MBA.its all on you,is you are good in communication and have good knowledge of marketing and you have intrest in the product of company rather then how to produce.so you can go with the MBA otherwise M-TECH is best for enngnrs
MBA is more demanded now a days.
30th September 2011, 12:55 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchauhan294 View Post
Both have their own importance in their field. M.Tech is for engineers and M.B.A is for all other streams. but in my opinion M.B.A is in more demand because in allmost every field today M.B.A degree is needed.
MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
30th September 2011, 12:58 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_kumar066 View Post
m.tech is specialy for
engineers but mba is generally
for commerce graduate.In these day mba is in more demand if you have done mba from best college.
As per my idea MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
30th September 2011, 01:04 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvrob139 View Post
Hi,
I will go for MBA surely as it will boost my skills and increase my scope to managerial as well.
This is hereby inform to all of my friend that MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
30th September 2011, 01:05 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
hello,

good day
MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
So finally MBA is more demanded.
30th September 2011, 01:10 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
MBA is in more demand but it depends on you which one to choose and which one to leave. generally engineering students go for M.Tech and others prefer M.B.A
Well friend MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
30th September 2011, 01:13 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
We know generally that the MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
30th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdtareque View Post
Obviously MBA is in more demand as number of companies having interest in India is increasing day by day. Each day many new companies are trying to establish firmly in India because it's profitable for their business. So MBA will lead you to the best managerial job.

But M.Tech too is better choice if you have interest in your stream.Engineer too are in demand mostly mechanical and ITians.

We know that the MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
30th September 2011, 01:17 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant1110 View Post
I think MBA is in high demand. Companies are looking for new futuristic-minded professionals who will allow it to gain more profit and expand its reach, rather than simply working for it.
As per my notion that MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
30th September 2011, 01:21 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeepika.b View Post
MBA is something which we have to think globally. the relationships and the ongoing trade
M.Tech is related to book knowledge. doing research.......;
whether any problem arise an MBA student is called to resolve the problem. Such a huge thing , he has to deal with
this was what i feel
We should prefer MBA just because MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
30th September 2011, 01:24 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravitheyadav View Post
both are in demand but yes mtech will value you if do it frm reputed institutes like IITs, NITs and BITS otherwise its of no use
MBA is good in todays word bcause most of the companies wanted multitelented students as if u do MBA u r in marketing with technical knowledge, this will realy help u in your carrier
Now a days MBA is more demanded and MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
30th September 2011, 01:26 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihhu View Post
hii in my opinion both are equally important and have got their distinct importance if you have done engineering then it is always good to choose mtech and if you have done other graduation like bcom or bca then it is always good to go for mba good luck

So we should prefer MBA
30th September 2011, 01:29 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by indresh48 View Post
If you are good at Technical things and you like to enhance your technical knowledge a Mtech is adviced. Mtech is like Advanced Btech

MBA is a whole different thing. Its management thing, If you like to hold high posts in an indistry you should prefer this.

I would recommend MTech with MbA. Mtech so that you are technically Strong and MBA so that you are good at Management...

These days MBA is available at every other institution. Rather than what you learn, where you learn is very important
AS per my notion and as per research MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
30th September 2011, 01:44 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakal_rani View Post
hello.........
according to me both of them are equally in demand........ depends on individual's interests & apptitute.
but practically if person is more interested in research or teaching profession (esp biotechnology/bioinformatics, life science) then m tech is the best option

or else for managemment, marketing, finance........ people can pursue MBA
As per expert says MBA is more valuable than M.Tech just because now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there are many branches of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the other side M.Tech has not such type and the demand of MBA is More now a days as per employment news.
1st October 2011, 12:31 AM
karthikrondo

i can say that both are demanding courses...chosing of any of these two courses depends on ur education back ground...u r soft skills and very important thing is ur interest !! ONE SHOULD LOOK ON WHAT AFTER M TECH OR AFTER MB A ?
1st October 2011, 01:31 AM
convertor

hello friends,

MBA is better than m.tech

it is a better choice after graduation
4th October 2011, 08:40 PM
iqqu_k443

mba is best
8th October 2011, 03:36 PM
raja.ather80

I will vote MBA is more demanded than M.Tech, there is many specialization in MBA but the other side there is no more branch.
8th October 2011, 03:38 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
friends just tell which is more in demand M.TECH OR MBA
I hereby inform you that the MBA is more demanded.
8th October 2011, 03:42 PM
raja.ather80

Default Re: which is more in demand M.TECH OR MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaravind_11 View Post
Master of Business Administration is in more demand as the number of companies,products are in the rise..There is a great demand for Marketing,Finance and Human Resources are in a demand for any organization.....Thus,it is in more demand
Yes it is fact that the demand of MBA is more than M.TECH because there is many specialization like finance, Marketing, Hr, Production, Advertising , fashion , Cost & Management.etc.
8th October 2011, 03:49 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
m.tech is particularly for engineers but mba is ment for any graduate.
Dear friend here matter is who is more demanded, with reference question MBA is more demanded now a days.
8th October 2011, 03:52 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyavani View Post
it depend on the industry you want to join
As per my perception MBA is more demanded.
22nd October 2011, 02:40 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishwary View Post
Both are good But in future in MBA more scope and ability to get great job.........
MBA is more demanded now a days than M.Tech now a days the demand of MBA has become more valuable and there is many specialization of MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Financial planning, production and management but the but when we are going to analyse about M.Tech has not not demand now a days like MBA.
So we should prefer MBA.
With Best Regard
Md. Raja Ather
22nd October 2011, 04:41 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintoo View Post
I think the demand of MBA is much better than Mtech.....
Yes it is right.
25th October 2011, 04:46 PM
Azher MBa

I will vote Mba is more demanded.
25th October 2011, 05:05 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaravind_11 View Post
Master of Business Administration is in more demand as the number of companies,products are in the rise..There is a great demand for Marketing,Finance and Human Resources are in a demand for any organization.....Thus,it is in more demand
Yes i am agree with you.
25th October 2011, 05:09 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post
i thik it depends on u.....if u hav done engineering then u should take full use of it by doing m.tech.....demand is every where.....every company need a mba champ as well as a m.tech champ.....i think it will be better for your career if you go for m.tech...as u have given your 4 years for engineering....
Mba is more valuable than M.tech.
25th October 2011, 05:18 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post
i thik it depends on u.....if u hav done engineering then u should take full use of it by doing m.tech.....demand is every where.....every company need a mba champ as well as a m.tech champ.....i think it will be better for your career if you go for m.tech...as u have given your 4 years for engineering....
MBA is more demanded, there is more demanded than M.tech.
25th October 2011, 05:21 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyavani View Post
it depend on the industry you want to join
but as per the rozgar samachar news MBA is more demanded.
25th October 2011, 05:23 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalkrsinha View Post
It's for sure that MBA is more in demand in current market.

But in my opinion, one can opt for M.Tech or MBA...

M.Tech - If you want to go in research fields, have interest in teaching job or want to sharpen your technical skills further, after completing your engg degree.

MBA - Want to manage the people, earn a lot of money in quick time.

I am agree with you.
25th October 2011, 05:29 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by palashbolia View Post
It depends on you ,if u want to remain in the technical field in which u have spent ur precious 4 years and want to return a tribute to the society because of your technical intelligence u can remain in the field.
Otherwise MBA can be a option but it will not give you internal satisfaction of which u have achieved and spent in 4 years.
AS per recent news MBA is more demanded than M.tech.
25th October 2011, 05:41 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukilan View Post
ya in my point of view
Master In Engineering(ME)s best
ME s more demand
ME we can go to research field ..
in MBA() its not possible..
moreover in ME only engineering graduates can go but in MBA its open to all
in ME we r studying technically but MBA its not our field
There is many specialization in MBA and the job of MBA is more than.
26th October 2011, 07:04 PM
sathish0038

Both are demand when compare to these two MBA is demand
28th October 2011, 01:31 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhilash Bachulinge View Post
MBA is more in demand
its a good filed
and brings more carrier opportunities
in future
My vote will go with you that regular MBA is more demanded than M.tech there is more branch in MBA than M.tech.
28th October 2011, 01:35 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
MBA is the demand of this decade in India.

Thank you
As per recent news it has been clear that the MBA is more demanded than M.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?