20th August 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed Special course with 44% marks in BA graduation?

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed special course with 44% marks in BA graduation course or not? Can you please inform me what can I do or any other special course. Please tell me on
my mail id is- [email protected]

21st August 2016, 11:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed Special course with 44% marks in BA graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed special course with 44% marks in BA graduation course or not? Can you please inform me what can I do or any other special course. Please tell me on
my mail id is- [email protected]
Your graduation marks is 44%, So you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
21st August 2016, 10:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed Special course with 44% marks in BA graduation?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue the B.Ed course as you have scored very less marks which is beyond the criteria to do B.Ed. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to opt for B.Ed course, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
You may go for any Diploma courses after completing your BA Graduation with 44% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?