9th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MBA if I have completed only diploma?

Dear Sir,

10th 60%
D.C.E 70%
B.E. many arrears
1. I will interest in studied MBA how?
2. Diploma eligible for MBA?
3 How to i will studied MBA? Can someone please guide me with the complete inforamtion on the same soon? Thank you!

9th September 2016, 07:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MBA if I have completed only diploma?

No, you are not eligible to do MBA course on basis of Diploma qualification. The minimum qualification required to do MBA course is completion of Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. As you have mentioned that you have studies B.E course and have many arrears, I suggest you to clear all your arrears of B.E course, so, that you are eligible to do MBA course after completion of your B.E course.
10th September 2016, 06:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MBA if I have completed only diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

10th 60%
D.C.E 70%
B.E. many arrears
1. I will interest in studied MBA how?
2. Diploma eligible for MBA?
3 How to i will studied MBA? Can someone please guide me with the complete inforamtion on the same soon? Thank you!
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

So after completion of diploma course, you should apply for B.Tech course through LEET exam. B.Tech degree holder are eligible for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?