1st November 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MA if I scored 44% marks in Graduation?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with 50% marks I want to know can I get admission in MA if I scored 44% marks in Graduation? Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd November 2016, 09:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MA if I scored 44% marks in Graduation?

Yes definitely if you have completed your graduation with 50% marks then you are eligible to pursue MA. If a candidate has 44% marks in graduation then he or she is not eligible to pursue Post Graduation.
To get admission in government university merit list is prepared on the basis of your marks in graduation hence there very less chances for you to get admission in government university.
You can get admission in private universities in management seat.
3rd November 2016, 11:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with 50% marks I want to know can I get admission in MA if I scored 44% marks in Graduation? Please answer as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed B.A from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
4th November 2016, 12:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get admission in MA:-

It is known as MA which is an abbreviated form of Masters Degree in Arts .

Eligibility:-

The candidate applying for MA should have completed bachelor's degree in a respected subject with honours.

There are some entrance exam conducted by the Colleges or Universities for getting admission in M.A.

The candidate should have passed the Masters Degree with 50% of marks are eligible for MA.

The candidate also faces personal interview after clearing these criteria successfully,The candidate can get admission to respective University or Colleges.
4th November 2016, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can get admission in MA in some colleges, if you have scored only 44% marks in graduation. There are some colleges in which you can apply for MA after completion of BA course. You can study the MA course in the following universities after BA with 44% marks in BA;

IGNOU - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

Mahatma Gandhi University - Official Website

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University - Official Website
4th November 2016, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission in MA is based on the procedure followed by the concerned university. Most of the university give admission based on merit through entrance exam or even on the basis of marks in degree.

There are many universities which are not considered best,
4th November 2016, 09:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have scored 50% marks in your graduation, so you are eligible to get admission for M.A. But if you score just 44% in your graduation then it will become very tough for you to get admission for M.A.

Here is the eligibility criteria to pursue M.A. -:

> You should have completed your bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks in the respective subject with honors from a recognized college.

> For the reserved candidates the percentage of marks is relaxed by 5% and for OBC it is relaxed by 3%.

> Candidates scoring 50% will have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by some of the colleges/universities. But if a candidate scores 55% and above then they don't have to write the examination.

> After clearing the examination with good marks you have to face an interview which will decide whether you can get admission or not.
5th November 2016, 02:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in MA course, candidates need to have a minimum qualification of graduation having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate, therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get admission in MA course according to the criteria.

However, you should try in various Institutes not having cut-off criteria to 50%, and I am sure you might get admission over there.
2nd July 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

If I have 43% in graduation can I take admission in regular university by giving entrence exam.
12th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Englisg MA with my 48% marks ??
21st October 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in mcs with 43% marks in Graduation?
26th November 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

My final bcom percentage is 43% and I want admission in labour law pg course what we can do please help me?
30th July 2020, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get additional in MA with 49% marks?
4th December 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i do ma with 49% in ba
5th March 2021, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 45% in graduation..So can I get the get the admission in M.A.Sir please answer.
22nd September 2021, 11:07 PM
Alvia Khan

Yes Ofcourse , Candidates who have completed bachelor degree of Arts or it's equivalent degree from a recognized university with atleast 50%marks in the relevant subjects.
23rd July 2022, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to do my masters in clinical psychology I have 44% marks in my graduation will I be able to get admission
26th July 2022, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A from IGNOU if I have scored 44 marks in graduation from Delhi University distance learning English medium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?