10th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(IT) for BSc(IT) student who has completed 12th without Maths?

Hello, I have completed 12th Science with Biology. After that I have got admission in BSc(IT) course. This is my 2nd year of BSc. I would like to do MSc(IT) after my BSc. So, let me know I am eligible to do MSc(IT)?

22nd April 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(IT) for BSc(IT) student who has completed 12th without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed 12th Science with Biology. After that I have got admission in BSc(IT) course. This is my 2nd year of BSc. I would like to do MSc(IT) after my BSc. So, let me know I am eligible to do MSc(IT)?

Candidates should have passed BSc in Computer Science or Information Technology or Science or Mathematics or Electronics or Physics or Chemistry or BCA with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the MSc IT course. Some colleges or universities conduct an entrance examination for the admission to study MSc IT. Duration of the course is two years. Therefore, those students with BSc IT qualification and not studied Mathematics subject in 12th also eligible for the MSc IT in various colleges like

Vels University - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website

Jain University - Official Website

Hindustan College of Arts & Science - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?