5th March 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a good job after completion of diploma but have 5 subjects remaining?

I have completed 3 years diploma in computer science and engineering but still I have 5 back subjects remaining can I get a good job? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information soon.

7th March 2017, 05:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a good job after completion of diploma but have 5 subjects remaining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 3 years diploma in computer science and engineering but still I have 5 back subjects remaining can I get a good job? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information soon.

It is very difficult to get a job after completion of diploma with 5 backlogs. For getting a good job, you should first clear all the backlogs. Even for higher studies, you should complete your diploma. Many of the companies recruit candidates who have completed their diploma course. The opportunities are more for the diploma completed candidates either in studies or in jobs. So you have to complete the backlogs. With backlogs it is very difficult to get a job; you have to explain the reasons why you have 5 backlogs, when you attend the interview.
7th March 2017, 07:05 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a good job after completion of diploma but have 5 subjects remaining?

No, you are not eligible to get any kind of job as you have 5 subjects remaining, so it is better that you complete all your papers then apply for the job as the company will not hire that employee who will demand holiday in the future to clear the exam. The company will always recruit that candidate who has completed his course without any backlogs or remaining papers. Study hard and clear all the papers and try to take your grade above the average marks so that you can get your desired job.
8th March 2017, 02:54 PM
AshitaBanerjee

I'm afraid that you will get a job.Unless you clear all the papers you won't get the diploma degree and you will get the job on the basis of your last qualification. Recruiters might want to check your mark sheets and in that case you may fall behind. So it is a better idea to clear the papers first then apply for a job.
9th March 2017, 11:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have 5 pending backlogs so you are not eligible for government and privates jobs through diploma course.

But you can apply for railway group D post because you have completed 10th standard.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
9th March 2017, 10:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get good job after successful completion of Diploma with 5 pending backlogs. Without clearing the subjects, you cannot get a job in any organization easily. So I suggest you first clear all the pending backlogs first and then you may start searching for job opportunities with the qualification that you have.

>> There must not be any pending backlogs in order to be eligible.

>> Even though you have pursued Engineering, you cannot get job unless you clear your pending backlogs in Diploma course.

>> I suggest you to first complete them and meanwhile start applying for jobs in MNC companies or in small scale industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?