1st September 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PG Medical entrance exams? Best approach to crack the entrance exam?

How to prepare for PG Medical Entrance Exams in India? As PG entrance exam to go this December, what is the best approach to crack this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for medical entrance exams? Which books to opt for?
  2. How to crack Medical Entrance Exams? Tips and tricks to score good in Medical Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for the Medical entrance exam in 4 months?
  4. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
  5. How to prepare for medical entrance exams and which are the best colleges in this field?
  6. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  7. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  8. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  9. How to prepare for medical entrance exams(WBJEE) and score above 88%?
  10. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th?
  12. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  13. What to do after B.B.A & 1 year diploma in accounts from IIJT, to improve my resume and salary?
  14. Can I prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year?
  15. How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?
  16. Is there any medical entrance exam in the 1st week of May? List of upcoming medical entrance exams?
  17. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping in mind the various format of exams throughout the nation?
  18. Maximum age for medical entrance exams?
15th September 2014, 09:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PG Medical entrance exams? Best approach to crack the entrance exam?

Post graduation in Medical Science is very tough as the competition is huge and the number of seats is limited especially in the top institutes. Hence a very good preparation is needed to crack the entrance exam with a good score.

- First know the test pattern and syllabus.
- Prepare a time table and give attention to every topic mentioned in the syllabus.
- Practice as many question as possible and that too of a wide variety.
- It is better to join coaching institutes for a better preparation.
- You must refer to the below mentioned books for a better preparation and practice.

-CBS All India MD Entrance Examination (NEET - PG)
Click here to buy
-Cbs Delhi Pg Entrance Examination
Click here to buy
-Toppers Topics for PG Medical Entrance
Click here to buy
15th September 2014, 09:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PG Medical entrance exams? Best approach to crack the entrance exam?

Post graduation in Medical Science is very tough as the competition is huge and the number of seats is limited especially in the top institutes. Hence a very good preparation is needed to crack the entrance exam with a good score.

- First know the test pattern and syllabus.
- Prepare a time table and give attention to every topic mentioned in the syllabus.
- Practice as many question as possible and that too of a wide variety.
- It is better to join coaching institutes for a better preparation.
- You must refer to the below mentioned books for a better preparation and practice.

-CBS All India MD Entrance Examination (NEET - PG)
Click here to buy
-Cbs Delhi Pg Entrance Examination
Click here to buy
-Toppers Topics for PG Medical Entrance
Click here to buy
1st November 2014, 11:31 AM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Yes, the competition for Medical entrance exams has gradually increased and the students aiming for PG courses are increasing day by day. So, to prepare for PG exams following a unique and smart method is necessary. Visit to follow a different preparation method for attending the entrance exams. Hope you will get an easy cum smart methods for learning.
1st November 2014, 11:33 AM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Yes, the competition for Medical entrance exams has gradually increased and the students aiming for PG courses are increasing day by day. So, to prepare for PG exams following a unique and smart method is necessary. Visit http://www.entrancebook.com to follow a different preparation method for attending the entrance exams. Hope you will get an easy cum smart methods for learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?