19th January 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Way to do master degree in Biotechnology along with Job? Institutes offering this course?

can u tell me the way so that i could complete my master degree in bio-tech along with a job!!!also tell me some institutes names offering master degree in biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  2. Best long distance universities for doing masters after doing BSc in Microbiology?
  3. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  4. In which college can I apply with a GATE score of 14215?
  5. Is PhD possible without master?
  6. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  7. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  8. Eligibility criteria for MBA Biotechnology course? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  9. Masters degree in biotechnology after B.E. in non-biotechnology stream
  10. What should I do after completion of Graduation from Eillam University?
  11. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  12. List of institutes offering B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  14. Different institutes in India offering dissertation in microbiology and biotechnology during session II?
  15. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which colleges are offering Biotechnology management?
  17. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  18. Whether student having a degree in B.Tech Biotechnology can get admission in M.Tech Microbiology in India. -- [New]
1st March 2014, 09:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to do master degree in Biotechnology along with Job? Institutes offering this course?

It is nice to see your desire of higher studies inspite of being a working professional. Yes, there is certainly a solution to your problem and we will give it to help you quest of learning along with doing your job. The only solution to your problem is - you need to do masters in Biotechnology via correspondence to ensure that you do your masters as well as keep working as a professional.

The institutes which offer Master Degree in Biotechnology via correspondence mode are:-
-Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Hudson Lane, Delhi
Address: North Campus,2624 Hudson Lines, Near North Campus, South Campus: E-77, South Ext Part-I, Hudson Lane, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110009
Email: [email protected]

-Sikkim Manipal University,
All Branches

-Dnyanasadhana Asian Institute of Core Competence (DAICC) - Authorized Learning center of SMU, Thane West, Thane

Address: Dnyanasadhana College Old Building, Off Eastern Express Highway,, Near Thane Mental Hospital, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra, India- 400604

-Alagappa University (Distance Education), Tamil Nadu - Other
Address: Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, India., Tamil Nadu - Other, Tamil Nadu, India

-Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education, Andhra Pradesh - Other
Address: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna nagar, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh - Other, Andhra Pradesh, India- 522403

-Disha Institute of Professional studies, Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi
Address: D-37/5, III-Floor, Acharya Niketan,, Mayur Vihar, Phase-1, Delhi-110091, Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi, Delhi, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?