9th September 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in software industry after completion of B.Sc Computer Science for 5 years?

Sir/Mam,

My career is very confused and i am very depressed in my life because i have done( bsc cs) in 5 Years duration. sir my hope is entered into software industry. How to get a job in it companies please guide me sir? What should be the courses I have to do next to get prepared or so?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Software Industry if completed B.Sc in Computer Science and having proficiency in C, C+ and Java?
  2. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  3. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  4. How can I get a job in software industry after completion of B.Sc CS in 5 years duration?
  5. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  7. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I go for MCA or CDAC after completing graduation in B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  10. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  11. List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  13. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course?
  15. Is it possible to get a software job right after completion of software graduation course?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  18. What are the various type of software jobs we will get after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
19th September 2016, 01:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in software industry after completion of B.Sc Computer Science for 5 years?

There are limited opportunities for B.Sc graduates to enter software industry as the software companies prefer students from engineering/computer application background. Hence the best option before you is to try for companies who recruit graduates, train them and give employment opportunity like Wipro, Infosys, etc. Another alternative is try for jobs in small scale software companies and pursue higher studies in the field of computer applications, once experienced, switch to better software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?