26th September 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Tips to get job in MNCs with less percent marks throughout the studies?

I have my percentage in SSC 58%,10 2 49%, degree(B.Com) 55% completed 3 years back how to get a job in MNC with this marks? I am trying from the last 1 years I have rejected by 18 interviews can any help me? What should I do to get the best job? Any tips which would help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNCs if scored 59.8 percent in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  4. Can I get any job on the basis of graduation in accounts?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in top MNCs with 60.4 percent in 10th, 53.4 percent in 12th and doing B.Tech CSE?
  6. List of MNCs for the job after BE EEE? Procedure to join such companies?
  7. How to concentrate more on studies? Tips to score good marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top MNCs in Tamil Nadu to apply for job after B.Tech in ECE? Requirements to get job in MNCs?
  9. Can I get a job in MNCS after scoring 45% marks in Arts stream
  10. When will I get placed in a software company after completion of B.Tech CSE with 74.2 percent marks?
  11. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  12. How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?
  13. Is the GATE score enough to get job in MNCs?
  14. List out MNCs with vacancies for BE CSE holder
  15. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  16. How to get job in MNCs after ECE? List of vacancies for this year?
  17. Am I eligible for MNCs job or other companies job?
  18. Job opportunities in MNCs for MSc(IT) candidate? -- [New]
5th October 2017, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to get job in MNCs with less percent marks throughout the studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have my percentage in SSC 58%,10 2 49%, degree(B.Com) 55% completed 3 years back how to get a job in MNC with this marks? I am trying from the last 1 years I have rejected by 18 interviews can any help me? What should I do to get the best job? Any tips which would help me?

Tips to get a job in MNCs are given below;

Build a impressive resume
Upload resume in the job portals (through a decent email id)
Use references to get a job in MNCs
Contact your friends and relatives
Join internships and learn new things
Prepare well and clear the written test
Improve your technical skills and communication skills
Know about the company
Practice your introduction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?