9th January 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in software companies if I am from commerce stream?

Hi, I took commerce with IP. Is it possible for me to take a software developing job? Can you please guide me with the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in software companies if I am from commerce stream?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  4. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  6. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have scored only 58% in my PUC?
  12. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream? Which course do I have to pursue? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  15. Can I pursue a career in software engineering after passing from commerce stream?
  16. Am I eligible for software jobs or not with only 52% in 12th?
  17. As per my marks am I eligible for Software Tester and Developer job in IT companies?
  18. Previous year papers of GATE(EEE) with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
12th January 2017, 09:54 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in software companies if I am from commerce stream?

No you cannot go for the software developing job since you are a commerce background student.You must try to go in the field of commerce only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?