23rd January 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in BPO job during final year?

As a final year student can i joint BPO.and also i know 1ly basic knowledge inHTML,MYSQL database create,c,c .

Can i improve any more things.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BPO sector after doing M.Com final year
  2. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience?
  3. How can I get a job in Saudi Arabia, Dubai or Katar after doing BCA? I have 1 year experience in international BPO
  4. can i join bpo after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  6. Can i get any government job with my 1 year experience in BPO and as receptionist in a clinic? I have passed 12th from cbse board
  7. Minimum and maximum salaries in ECE?
  8. Which BPO job is good for me and how much will be the salary?
  9. How can I get a job before completion of B.Tech EEE course
  10. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?
  11. Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?
  12. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is Infosys BPO a good place for a job? Salary package for a fresher?
  14. Is BPO job possible for fresher? How much salary I will be getting?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  16. How can I directly join into Merchant Navy Job without any external course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech ECE having secured an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester?
  17. How to get a job in BPO after completing B.Com from Sankeshwar
  18. How to join in TCS while studying in final year B.Tech? I got placed in TCS
26th January 2014, 12:16 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I join in BPO job during final year?

BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) jobs doesn't need any of the technical expertise like C, C++, Database etc. so you actually don't need to worry much on that for getting the BPO job.

All you need to do is to build your communication skills which is the most and wanted for getting job in a BPO company but remember that you cannot just hold on only to a BPO job for your entire career. It can be like a part time job but not a job to do it forever.

So, make sure you build up your communication skills which is more important for a BPO job and also your technical skills side by side so that you can get a better job in a good software company.

Since you are final year student is better to wait rather to get a job in BPO right away because you can try in better software companies like TCS, Tech mahindra, Wipro, Accenture etc. first and then if you are not going to get in any of it then later you can go for BPO jobs where you can search for the jobs simultaneously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?