24th December 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant navy on the basis of B.E/B.Tech in instrumentation engineering and 1 year of experience in same field?

My age 26, can I get chance in merchant navy institutes? I am B.E/ B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering pass in the year 2015 with 1 year experience in other instrumentation field.
Please give me a suitable option to join in merchant navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  2. How to become a marine engineer after my B.E?
  3. Job in Merchant Navy having experience in IT sector?
  4. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Merchant Navy being a Diploma Electrical Engineer with 2 years of Power experience?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  7. What type of jobs are there in Merchant Navy for HSC passed students?
  8. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  9. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy being Diploma engineer with 2 years work experience?
  11. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  13. Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy?
  14. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  15. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  16. Can i join Merchant Navy after studying Diploma course in Mechanical stream?
  17. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  18. How to join as an officer in merchant navy after electrical engineering? -- [New]
12th February 2017, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join merchant navy on the basis of B.E/B.Tech in instrumentation engineering and 1 year of experience in same field?

Yes, you can join Merchant Navy after successful completion of B.Tech/ B.E in Instrumentation Engineering and having 1 year of experience. The basic eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. As you are done with Bachelor Degree, I am sure you are certainly eligible to join.

In order to join Indian Navy or Merchant Navy or Navy cadre you are required to appear in CDS (Combined Defence Services) Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. And you will have to meet the required age criteria in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
9th August 2021, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join merchant navy on the basis of B.E/B.Tech in instrumentation engineering and 1 year of experience in same field?

Can i join in merchant navy after completing BE degree in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?