28th January 2018, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for merchant navy submarine job

I cleared my 12th by arts stream and getting 86% marks. So, now you tell me that, can I apply for merchant navy submarine job or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the minimum criteria required to be eligible to apply for Merchant Navy?
  2. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  3. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria and requirements to join Submarine Technical branch through UES in Indian Navy?
  5. Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. How can get into Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria
  7. Is merchant navy a good option after 10+2 with PCM? Environment and duration of job?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  9. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy?
  10. Important Dates for filling the form for getting a direct job in Merchant Navy after 12th? Eligibility criteria for Corresponding Jobs?
  11. How to join merchant navy after b.e(mech.) & at the age of 33yrs?
  12. What is the criteria followed for getting job in Merchant Navy?
  13. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  14. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  15. Percentage required in 12th Science to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to join Merchant Navy? How can I apply for the job?
  17. What are the medical eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy candidates?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th?
29th January 2018, 12:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for merchant navy submarine job

Eligibility Criteria Required to join Merchant Navy Submarine Job:

Basically, there is a certain educational qualification required to join Merchant Navy submarine job. In order to join Submarine Technical Branch through University Entry Scheme, you are required to follow the below mentioned criteria.

Branches that are available are,
>> Technical Branch
>> Submarine Branch
>> Executive Branch

This Submarine branch again comprises of Engineering branch and Electrical branches. In order to be eligible, you must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any one of the respective Engineering discipline. You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation. As you are done with 12th Class only, I suggest you to first Pursue Graduation in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?