20th April 2011, 11:49 PM
Balkrushna Navgire

Important Dates for filling the form for getting a direct job in Merchant Navy after 12th? Eligibility criteria for Corresponding Jobs?

I want to do the direct job in merchant navy after 10+2 .I want to get information about the important dates to fill the form and also eligibility criteria of corresponding jobs. I have completed 10+2 with PCMB and got 70% marks. And 64% average in PCM. My age is 1-6-1990. So plz sir, what is age limit of that job should know to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  2. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  4. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  8. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  9. Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. How can get into Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria
  11. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  12. Is merchant navy a good option after 10+2 with PCM? Environment and duration of job?
  13. List of exams other than IIT-JEE for Merchant Navy course after 12th? Does Indian Institute of Maritime Engineering conduct any exam for this course?
  14. How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical?
  15. What is the criteria followed for getting job in Merchant Navy?
  16. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for the exam of Merchant Navy and Indian Airforce?
  17. What is the procedure for Merchant Navy after passing 12th with science?
  18. How to get job in Merchant Navy? Any courses for the same?
20th June 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important Dates for filling the form for getting a direct job in Merchant Navy after 12th? Eligibility criteria for Corresponding Jobs?

How should we apply to mechant neavy? give its important dates.
4th November 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important Dates for filling the form for getting a direct job in Merchant Navy after 12th? Eligibility criteria for Corresponding Jobs?

Excuse me sir i have done B.A., B.ED , Now i am doing M.A., 2nd year the i want join air man in indian navy? actuly am 25 years old so please some informatuon
29th March 2014, 06:56 PM

Cool Re: Important Dates for filling the form for getting a direct job in Merchant Navy after 12th? Eligibility criteria for Corresponding Jobs?

i am satish kumar !
i have passed 12th(PCM)with 81.4%
my DOB 26/01/1996
AIM-BIG MAN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?