21st July 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in good Software companies after completion of OJCP?

Hello sir, I have scored 78%, 52% and 78% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively. I have completed B.Tech in CSE but my aggregate marks is below 60%. I am preparing for OJCP. After completion of OJCP how can I get a job in a good software companies?

25th July 2016, 08:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in good Software companies after completion of OJCP?

In modern world, one cannot get a job in software companies only on the basis of OCJP certification. OCJP is one of the basic certification in the field of Java. You need to pursue advanced certification in the field of Java to get a job opportunity based on certification. Since you have less than 60℅ in 12th, so the first point should be chalk down all the companies which do not have the eligibility criteria as 60℅ . Along with this you should enroll in third party consultancies like e-litmus, AMCAT, etc. to get opportunity of interview in various companies based on their online exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?