4th February 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I improve my skills to get a software job after completion of B.Com Computer Science?

Sir, I am B.Com computers student, I have a lot of interest on computers, and I learned c, c, and I can whatever it takes to get a software job and I am a quick learner sir, please reply me sir how to improve my skills? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  2. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a good and successful software job?
  3. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  4. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#?
  5. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  6. List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  7. How should I plan my future and improve my skills in communication arithmetic and reasoning? I've completed B.Com and MBA(through correspondence) and having 4 years experience in software company as an accountant
  8. Skills required to become a Software Developer in Apostek Software? -- [New]
  9. Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?
  10. What areas should be improved for a good placement?
  11. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course?
  12. How can I improve my communication skills in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Tips to improve skills for getting a job in a reputed software company?
  14. How can I get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course at the age of 21 years?
  15. Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  16. What are the various type of software jobs we will get after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  18. What should I do to improve my skills in software development?
7th February 2018, 03:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my skills to get a software job after completion of B.Com Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Com computers student, I have a lot of interest on computers, and I learned c, c, and I can whatever it takes to get a software job and I am a quick learner sir, please reply me sir how to improve my skills? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

You have to study MCA course to improve your skills to get a software job after completion of BCom Computer Science. Most of the top MNCs are not appointing candidates with BCom qualification and without work experience. If you study MCA then your chances of getting a job in the software industry are higher. You have to clear the aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview for getting a job in the software industry. Studying MCA is one of the best ways to get a job in the software industry. Therefore, you can study MCA to get a job in the software industry.
8th February 2018, 11:45 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my skills to get a software job after completion of B.Com Computer Science?

It would be better to have MCA degree, if you are looking for top IT company job in India. B.Com with computer science is not the preferred qualification for getting a top IT job.

If you have MCA degree with 60% marks throughout the academic career, then you have good chance of getting selected, if you perform well in the interview.
8th February 2018, 05:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your Bachelors degree in Computer Science and have done certificate courses in C and C++, you are very much eligible to apply for the software jobs in relevant field based on your qualification.
Just apply in different organisations with your resume to the HR department and prepare for some HR questions. I am sure, you can get a good job based on your qualification.
19th February 2018, 05:20 PM
uggina

If you want to improve skills in software field after completion of B.Com Computer Science , minimum you need to learn one program language like C,C++,JAVA,.Net,PHP.

And also you should have good communication skills, for improving communication skills you have read news paper daily and practice is important.
21st February 2018, 10:29 PM
chikkykranthi619

Most of them are suggesting you to do M.COM, but being a software developer i suggest you that it is not necessary if you are a fresher.
But if you have any educational gap then you need to think of doing M.COM but as a fresher no need of doing any higher studies.
If you are a fresher then take one or 2 months of time in learning at least 2 programming languages along with the that improve your communication skills and then start giving the interviews.
Definitely you will crack a software job if you do what i have suggested you in the above description.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?