9th January 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good software job after completion of B.Tech without campus placement?

How to get a good software job after completion of B.Tech without campus placement? Is it really possible to get a job after not getting selected in the campus? Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job if score more than 65% in B.Tech final year having 55% in 12th?
  2. Is it possible to get game designer job in some good private companies if I don't get job via campus placement?
  3. Will I be able to get good campus placement universities if I have less GATE score?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  5. Minimum marks to get campus placement in top software companies of India?
  6. List of books needed to refer for preparing TCS software job campus placement?
  7. Is it possible for a student having less than 60% marks in 12th to get a job in campus placement?
  8. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  9. Is Amity college good for doing Aerospace graduation? Will I be able to get a job after completion of the course?
  10. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  11. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  15. What is the criteria for campus placement in terms of CGPA after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information about Infosys off-campus placement interview for B.E. Software Engineer?
  17. Will there be job placement in good private companies after completion of Mass communication course in St.Xaviers college?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Osmania University?
12th January 2017, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good software job after completion of B.Tech without campus placement?

To get a good software job after completion of B.Tech without campus placement, it is not easy unless you have good communication skills and subject knowledge. You should be good at at least two programming languages like C, C++, JAVA, .NET, SQL, ORACLE, etc.,. And you should also be good at Aptitude in order to qualify the first round of the recruitment drive. If you have all these skills then, you can get a good software job after completion of your B.Tech course.
13th January 2017, 01:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a good software job after completion of B.Tech without campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get a good software job after completion of B.Tech without campus placement? Is it really possible to get a job after not getting selected in the campus? Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
One can get a good software job after completion of B.Tech through off-campus or walk in drives conducted by the organizations. The candidates with good academic records and having very good technical and aptitude skills can get a job in software companies. Candidates with over 60% marks in 10th, higher secondary and engineering graduation, are eligible for software jobs. Candidates will be selected through an aptitude test, technical interview, and hr interview. One can also apply through the organization website link for a job. One can find the job vacancy details in the job portals or in the job sites.
14th January 2017, 04:40 PM
hardwellonair

Hi,
In order to get a good off-campus placement.
You just need to have a look at various companies website and look at their CAREERS section or you can also look at their notification.
There are various jobs every time where you can apply online for the interview or alk in at their respective branch to give the interview.
Hope this helps!
31st January 2017, 11:57 PM
jayparikh

How to get a good software job after completion of B.Tech without campus placement?

B]Try to develop below skills,[/B]
-Good communication skills,
-Good negotiation skills
-Team spirit, need to be good team player
-Good domain knowledge
-Good networking
-Critical eye on latest development in industry

Some of the core companies where you can try,
-TCS
-HCL
-Tech Mahindra
-Infosys
-Syntel
-airtel
-vodafone
-isro
-drdo
-jio digital
-idea
-einfochips
-wipro
-tata technologies
-tata elexi
-qualcomm
-infosys
-docomo
-philips
-sony
-samsung
-nvidia etc.

You need to have good knowledge of followings in order to succeed,

-C
-C++
-Java
-SQL
-PLSQL
-CCNA
-CCNP
-Networking principles
-Blackbox testing
-Whitebox testing
-J2EE
-Unix
-HTML
-Javascript
-JSON
-VHDML etc.

Ways to apply
-Through referral
-career site
-advertisement
-placement agencies

Try your best and you will make it to core company.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?