25th August 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for technical interview of campus placements

Hi, Sir/Mam, I am going to participate in campus selections, will you help me how the technical interviews go and which type of question they ask, if possible any previous papers for the technical rounds in TCS company. Please provide me the useful tips to prepare well.

29th August 2017, 11:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for technical interview of campus placements

Tips to prepare for appearing in Technical Interview for Campus Placements:

There are several preparation tips for appearing in Technical Interview for Campus Placements.

>> You must have got good command over the basic concepts on the below mentioned topics. They are,
* C Language
* C++
* Java
* Oracle
* .NET
* PHP
* Linux
* Unix
* Data Structures..etc.,

>> Make sure you get previous solved papers of TCS Technical Solved Papers, so that you will be able to answer the questions properly.
1st September 2017, 12:13 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to prepare for technical interview of campus placements

Mainly the 1st round will be an online test.
In online test they generally ask aptitude questions.
You have to prepare for aptitude questions and verbal ability test that is there will be some grammatical questions.

Second round will be technical round.
In Technical round they generally ask about software languages and database.
You must have basic knowledge and good knowledge in one of the software language like-
C
C++
Java
Html
.net
Php etc

Third round will be HR round.
In HR round they generally check your presence of mind and your body language, Personality etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?