21st March 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private sector for a Housewife who has completed M.Sc(Nuclear Physics)?

Respected Sir,
I have done M.Sc(Physics) and my specialization in Nuclear Physics but today I am a housewife and a private tutor. How can I get high profile jobs in private sector?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  2. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Com(Taxation) postgraduate?
  3. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  4. Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?
  5. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  6. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics,Mathematics, Statistics in both sector government and private?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  8. Job opportunities in private sector after NCC C certificate with c grade?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  10. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  12. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  13. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  14. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  15. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  16. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  18. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
27th March 2016, 03:07 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private sector for a Housewife who has completed M.Sc(Nuclear Physics)?

You have gone through a very nice course and yes, this course can open you an ocean of opportunity for you in private sector job. So, what you need to do is to upload your resume with all the what you have and prepare it very nicely and upload it to the job finding website like: Monster, techgiz, naukri. And for sure you will get call from HR of the respective company.

Even you have working experience, so it will prove to be a plus point in getting a job for you. This job will helps you get the high profile domain in any of the company.
28th March 2016, 02:34 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private sector for a Housewife who has completed M.Sc(Nuclear Physics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have done M.Sc(Physics) and my specialization in Nuclear Physics but today I am a housewife and a private tutor. How can I get high profile jobs in private sector?
Yes, there is a job opportunity for you int he field in which you have done your education. Even the field in which you have done your education is very vast field and this is the scientific research field where only the specialized person can get job.
Even the job will not be normal it is so confidential.

So, i will suggest you to apply for NASA or ISRO.
these are the only two place where your work as well as dedication will come into use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?