19th October 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

List of premier institutes where Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive will be scheduled?

Hello Sir,
I am Garima Chauhan. I am in final semester of B.E. course in NIT, Patna. I came to know that Samsung R&D is going to conducts Off-Campus Drive in some premier institutes across the nation. So, I want to know about all the institutes where they are going to conduct this Drive.

30th January 2016, 02:11 AM
january2016

Default Re: List of premier institutes where Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive will be scheduled?

Samsung R&D is going to conducts Off-Campus Drive in some of the major cities and also in the major institutes. So, you need to gear yourself for the same. Some of the major institutes where it is going to conduct its campus drive are:

1. NIT Surat.
2. BIT, Patna.
3. ISM, Dhanbad.

** These are the major institute where Samsung R&D is going to conducts Off-Campus
Drive. So, just go through the placement papers of this company and then solve
some of the placements papers for your practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?