16th May 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech 2nd year student who has a year-lack?

Hello,
I am a year-lack student in 1st year of B.Tech. Now I am in 2nd year. So am I eligible for attending HCL Off-Campus Drive? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  5. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  6. Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?
  7. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  8. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Eligibility to attend HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 72.5% in B.Sc?
  10. Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for a candidate with 53.31% aggregate in 1st two years of BCA?
  11. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  12. Eligibility to attend Campus Drives of Infosys, Accenture, IBM and HCL for MCA postgraduate?
  13. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  14. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive while having a year gap due to backlog?
  16. HCL recruitment procedure for freshers?
  17. How many rounds are available in HCL Infrastructure Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
21st May 2016, 08:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech 2nd year student who has a year-lack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a year-lack student in 1st year of B.Tech. Now I am in 2nd year. So am I eligible for attending HCL Off-Campus Drive? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for HCL recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is 60%. Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.
21st May 2016, 09:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech 2nd year student who has a year-lack?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend HCL Off Campus drive who have an year gap:

Yes, you are eligible to attend HCL Off campus drive even after having an year Gap in academics. Here is the detailed explanation of Eligibility criteria.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage must be secured throughout the academics is "65% marks".

>> 2 years gap in Education is allowed to attend HCL Off Campus drive.

>> As 2 years gap is allowed, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to attend HCL Off Campus drive.

>> There must not be any pending backlogs at the time of HCL off campus drive.
23rd May 2016, 12:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for the off-campus drive of HCL. This is because you have one year of gap in your B.Tech course. As per the eligibility criteria of HCL, you can have academic gap between 12th and B.tech course but there should not be any gap during the course. Hence you will not be eligible for the recruitment drive of HCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?