9th December 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for girls to get a job in electrical maintenance field?

Is it possible for girls to get a job in electrical maintenance field? What should be the preparation I need to do for that? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the suggestion soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How girls can get a job in private electrical sector?
  2. How girls can get a job in the Electrical sector? -- [New]
  3. List some Electrical manufacture companies in Hyderabad?
  4. Which field will be suitable for me, if I am not interested in maintenance engineer job in textile industry?
  5. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?
  6. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  7. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  8. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies recruiting for non-sponsored candidates? Pay scale and PSUs offering recruitment?
  10. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  11. Suggestion regarding engineering courses at NPTI Guwahati? Is this course good enough for girl students?
  12. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  13. How to get job in Tata Steel as a Maintenance Engineer after diploma in Engineering and having 2 years of experience as a Boiler Maintenance Engineer in Thermal Power plant?
  14. Are B.Tech(CSE) students eligible for DMRC exam?
  15. How can I apply for training in telecom companies?
  16. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  17. Fresher Diploma engineer can get job in Electrical field? List of Electrical companies in Ahmedabad?
  18. How to get a job in electrical field after finishing B.E in EEE
12th December 2016, 10:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for girls to get a job in electrical maintenance field?

Yes, girls can definitely get employment opportunity in electrical maintenance field. There is no problem since companies recruit girl candidates provided it is not an intense field work. You should prepare for GATE based on which you can get opportunity in the core sector especially in the leading PSUs. Apart from this, you can prepare for the written exams conducted by other PSUs and core companies, clearing which will give you interview opportunity, cracking which will lead you to medical round and on clearing that you can get the employment opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?