9th March 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend IGATE Off-Campus Interview with a gap of 1 year after 10th?

Hello,
I have a gap of 1 year after my 10th. After that I don't have any gap throughout my academics. Now I have completed my B.E. and preparing for Off-Campus Interview of IGATE. But I am worried if I am eligible or not for this Interview? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend iGATE Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has a gap of 1 year between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
  3. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  5. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for iGATE campus placement having 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  7. Can I attend IGATE Off-Campus Interview with 80% in 10th, 86.2% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  9. Am i eligible for iGATE with one year gap in BE Computer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if given 10th Board exam 2 times?
  11. Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?
  12. Am I eligible to attend IGATE On-Campus Drive if secured 69.34% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  13. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Off-Campus Drive if secured 55.4% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 67.4% in B.E.(CSE)?
  14. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  15. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  16. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Patni Off-Campus Drive if secured 60% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 59% in B.E.?
  18. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
19th March 2016, 12:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend IGATE Off-Campus Interview with a gap of 1 year after 10th?

No, you are not eligible to attend IGATE off campus drive with the above mentioned eligibility criteria. The basic reason that why you are not eligible for the recruitment is given as follows.

>> There should not be any gaps in Education. As gaps in education are not allowed, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to attend IGATE off campus drive.

>> Candidates cannot have more than 1 backlog, this simply says that candidates are allowed to have a maximum of 1 backlog in order to attend IGATE OFF Campus drive.

>> The selection process of iGATE includes Pre Placement Presentation, Aptitude Test, Correction of the Aptitude Test Paper, Result Declaration, Technical Interview, HR Interview and Final Result.
19th March 2016, 12:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend IGATE Off-Campus Interview with a gap of 1 year after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have a gap of 1 year after my 10th. After that I don't have any gap throughout my academics. Now I have completed my B.E. and preparing for Off-Campus Interview of IGATE. But I am worried if I am eligible or not for this Interview? Please tell me about this.
You have one year gap in throughout studies so you are eligible for iGate recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is 60%. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment. You should not have any pending backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?