6th January 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Where Off-Campus Interview of HCL will held in Delhi?

Hi,
I want to know that where HCL is going to conduct Off-Campus in Delhi for this month? Please tell me about the place of interview. Help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  2. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  3. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  4. When HCL Comnet Limited Off-Campus Interview will be held in Northern India?
  5. Required percentage of marks to be eligible for HCL Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  7. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  8. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  9. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  10. HCL previous years placement papers?
  11. Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?
  12. What is HCL criteria for on campus interview?
  13. When the joining letter will be mailed to selected candidates of HCL Campus Interview?
  14. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-campus Interview if got rejected in HCL BPO interview?
  15. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.?
  16. Am I eligible to sit for campus interview of Infosys, HCL and L&T after scoring 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 69.9% in B.Tech
  17. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  18. HCL exam pattern and procedure to attend the campus interview?
11th January 2016, 04:29 PM
january2016

Default Re: Where Off-Campus Interview of HCL will held in Delhi?

Yes, HCL is conducting OFF campus drive in Delhi on 25th of january 2016. The venu of the HCL interview is mentioned below:
#Vivekanand Engineering college,
Greater Noida, Delhi.

** You must leave 1 day befor the exam commencement, so that you can find the
venue as well as your shelter in delhi.
Don't forget to take 1 pair of formals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?