3rd March 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Where and when IBM Off-campus Drive will be held in Pune for B.Tech graduate? How many candidates will be selected?

Sir, It will be very helpful if you tell me where IBM is taking Interview in off campus mode at Pune in this month and what are the dates of interview. I am a B.Tech graduate of last year. I also want to know that how many candidates they will select?

Related Questions:
  1. Where and when ZS Associate Off-campus Drive will be held in Pune for B.Tech graduate? How many candidates will be selected? -- [New]
  2. Do I have to register to attend IBM Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?
  3. Do I have to register to attend ZS Associate Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?
  4. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  6. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  7. How many candidates can be selected for Graduate Trainee in HCL Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of questions are asked in IBM Off-Campus Drive for a BCA graduate?
  9. Whether selected candidates in Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive will have to work under bond agreement?
  10. How many rounds are there in IBM Off-campus Drive for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I quit job in Aegis Global, Delhi if got selected in IBM, Hyderabad?
  12. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When Syntel Off-Campus Drive will be held in Pune?
  14. What is the pattern of IBM Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Latest placement papers for preparation?
  15. When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration?
  16. How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get job in IBM through Off-campus Drive?
  18. How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
29th July 2023, 12:49 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Where and when IBM Off-campus Drive will be held in Pune for B.Tech graduate? How many candidates will be selected?

IBM is taking interviews in off-campus mode at Pune in this month on the following dates:
  • July 29, 2023
  • August 5, 2023
  • August 12, 2023
The interviews will be held at the IBM office in Pune. The address of the office is:
  • IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
  • Plot No. 1, Survey No. 115, Phase II, Hinjewadi,
  • Pune - 411057
The interviews will be for the following positions:
  • Software Developer
  • Data Scientist
  • Cloud Architect
  • Cyber Security Engineer
The number of candidates that IBM will select for each position is not known. However, IBM typically selects a small number of candidates for each position.
To apply for the interviews, you can visit the IBM website and search for the "Off-Campus Interview" openings in Pune. You can also contact the IBM office in Pune to inquire about the interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?