3rd March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Where and when ZS Associate Off-campus Drive will be held in Pune for B.Tech graduate? How many candidates will be selected?

Sir, It will be very helpful if you tell me where ZS Associate is taking Interview in off campus mode at Pune in this month and what are the dates of interview. I am a B.Tech graduate of last year. I also want to know that how many candidates they will select?

Related Questions:
  1. Where and when IBM Off-campus Drive will be held in Pune for B.Tech graduate? How many candidates will be selected?
  2. Do I have to register to attend ZS Associate Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?
  3. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  5. How many candidates can be selected for Graduate Trainee in HCL Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
  7. Whether selected candidates in Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive will have to work under bond agreement?
  8. How many rounds are there in ZS Associate Off-campus Drive for B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineer?
  9. Do I have to register to attend IBM Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?
  10. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When Syntel Off-Campus Drive will be held in Pune?
  12. How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply in CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 69.3% in B.Tech and a backlog?
  14. How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  15. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  16. Important dates of Accenture Associate IT Operations Off-Campus Drive?
  17. How to get job soon after completing BE in ETC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What type of questions are asked in GD round of CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
27th July 2023, 02:29 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Where and when ZS Associate Off-campus Drive will be held in Pune for B.Tech graduate? How many candidates will be selected?

ZS Associates is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive in Pune.The interview will be held at ZS Associates, Pune, which is located at Plot No. 51, TTC Industrial Estate, MIDC, Pimpri, Pune - 411018.
The interview will be conducted for the following positions:
  • Analyst: The Analyst position is a entry-level position that requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
  • Consultant: The Consultant position is a mid-level position that requires a Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
The number of candidates that ZS Associates will select for the Analyst and Consultant positions is not known. However, the company is looking to hire a number of candidates for these positions.
If you are interested in attending the interview, you can register online at the ZS Associates website.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?