13th November 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do D.Pharmacy course after completion of of schooling from NIOS board?

Sir/Mam, I am NIOS student. I want to know that being Open Schooling student, can I eligible for D.Pharmacy course study? Please guide me with the right information on the same. Awaiting to get the response on this soon. Thank you!

15th November 2017, 08:54 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do D.Pharmacy course after completion of of schooling from NIOS board?

This is general confusion of many students of India who do 10+2 from National Institute of Open Schooling. Some think that NIOS is a fake board and they may not be able to get admission in good course after 10+2.

Its all rumours, NIOS is a central government recognized board for 10th and 10+2. You can apply for all higher studies course and government job after doing 10+2 from this board. You will be eligible for Diploma in Pharmacy as well.
15th November 2017, 01:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do D.Pharmacy course after completion of of schooling from NIOS board?

National Institute of Open School student does not do D. pharmacy.

Because in this course you have practicals. So it is not possible for open school student.

Open school guys do bad because in these practicals does not take place.
15th November 2017, 02:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy or other course after completion of the HSC from NIOS.

Since, NIOS is a recognised board the certificates are valid and candidates with certificate are eligible to appear in various admission or job recruitment entrance examination.

D.Pharma is two year course and eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Mathematics as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination varies with institutes.

So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for admission in the course.
15th November 2017, 02:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: Am I eligible to do D.Pharmacy course after completion of of schooling from NIOS board?

Yes ,definitely you can join the pharmacy course after passing your intermediate from National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS certificate is a valid and recognised by all institutes of our country. So in order to take admission in D Pharmacy, you have to qualify the entrance exam and if you qualify then you will be able to take admission in whatever college or university want to take.
15th November 2017, 03:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am NIOS student. I want to know that being Open Schooling student, can I eligible for D.Pharmacy course study? Please guide me with the right information on the same. Awaiting to get the response on this soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Pharmacy course after completion of schooling from NIOS Board. You should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or PC Biology or Mathematics subjects for applying to the Diploma in Pharmacy course. The Pharmacy Council of India has decided to approve the eligibility of Open School Education System of the Central Government’s / State Governments’ institutions for admission to various pharmacy courses. After completion of the course they can also register as a Pharmacist. The NIOS notification link is given Click Here
15th November 2017, 04:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

NIOS student are eligible for D pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognised board are eligible for diploma in D.pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
15th November 2017, 04:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

D.Pharmacy stands for Diploma in Pharmacy. Yes, you are eligible for Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of schooling from National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is a recognized board of India for secondary and senior secondary board examinations.

NIOS has approval from HRD, Government of India for 10th and 10+2. You can apply for entrance exam of Diploma in Pharmacy.
15th November 2017, 04:34 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for pursuing D.Pharmacy course after completing schooling from NIOS.

Eligibility criteria for D.Pharmacy are:-
Age must be under 17 years to 23 years.
Candidates must have passed 12th with minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
15th November 2017, 05:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

National Institute of Open Schooling is a board which was created with an objective for inclusive education. Thus it enjoys approval of Government of India as well Ministry of Human Resource Development.

There is no doubt that NIOS candidates are eligible for Diploma in Pharmacy. You are eligible for Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of Schooling from NIOS board.
15th November 2017, 05:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the certificate of NIOS board is valid to get admission in higher studies. So, no doubt you can appear in entrance examination to get admission in diploma in pharmacy course.

The course is of two year duration. The candidates who have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics are eligible to appear in examination for admission in course.

So, you need to prepare for entrance examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for admission in the course.
15th November 2017, 05:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes. you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course.

The duration of course is two year from a recognised institute. Candidates passed 12th from any recognised board are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course.

So, you will be eligible as NIOS which is under the Ministry of HRD is a recognised board and it's certificate is valid.
15th November 2017, 05:42 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

All students who complete their tenth and 10+2 board exams from National institute of Open schooling are eligible for all higher studies courses and government job entrance exams.

So, after completion of schooling from NIOS board, you can apply for Diploma in Pharmacy.
16th November 2017, 12:09 AM
ashfaquekhan316

Yes, after having completed your education from NIOS, you can get admission in B.Pharma and then D. Pharma course, there is no such problem in it.

NIOS is a very much recognized board and is highly recognized and accepted throughout. You do not need to worry about it and just prepare well for your entrance examination, and I am sure you will do well in it.
23rd November 2017, 07:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for D.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?