19th January 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in B school after a year gap from work?

I have completed my graduation. after that i started preparing for my CAT exam, mean while i was not working any where was just concentrating on my CAT preparations, i have no work experience, will there be any problem in getting admitted in any good reputed b school as i have wasted my one year in just preparations?

19th January 2016, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B school after a year gap from work?

You just have to submit the gap certificate during admission process to avoid any issues. Admission will be based on the CAT score and Group Discussion and Personal interview.

Most of the institutes will ask for gap reason and you have to provide the valid reason with an affidavit. If you can do this then no problem at all.
20th January 2016, 01:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B school after a year gap from work?

Yes, if you do score well then there is not problem in it but if you don't score well in your entrance examination, then there might be an issue with it as you even don't have a work experience anywhere. Therefore, I suggest you to study hard and try to score well in your entrance examination and I am sure you will not face any difficulties in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?