7th May 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can a 10th with 66.2% get admission in DPS, Dalhousie with Commerce stream? When the admission procedure will be start?

Hello sir, I have got 66.2% marks in 10th exam. Can I get admission in DPS, Dalhousie with Commerce stream? When the admission procedure will be start?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in DPS Bhilai at class 10th?
  2. Need information about the admission procedure in 11th class in DPS?
  3. Marks of 9 CGP are enough to get admission in DPS Pune?
  4. What it the procedure followed for getting admission in Delhi CBS for 10th and 12th?
  5. Minimum percentage required to get admission in DPS Jaipur in commerce stream
  6. Procedure to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Saint Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh? Seats available for Commerce stream?
  7. What is the probability that I would get admission in DPS, RK Puram?
  8. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Chance of admission in DPS with 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  10. What minimum CGPA is required in 10th to get admission in DPS Greater Noida in 11th standard?
  11. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  12. What to do if VP of DPS, Rohtak denied to sign on migration certificate?
  13. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  14. Age criteria for admission in DPS Bhilai?
  15. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  16. Procedure to take admission in Kendrya Vidyalaya NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi in 11th with Commerce stream? Documents required for it?
  17. Required documents for admission in 12th class in DPS Ranchi?
  18. How to get admission in Merchant Navy after doing 12th with commerce stream?
8th May 2017, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 10th with 66.2% get admission in DPS, Dalhousie with Commerce stream? When the admission procedure will be start?

It will be difficult to get admission in DPS, Dalhousie based on merit, if you have got just 66.2% marks in class 10th. The cut off for admission is very high in these top schools.

Hence, admission based on merit, is very difficult. You can apply for it, but chances are very less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?