30th April 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to change from one CBSE board to other?

Mine is a transfer case.previous and present school both r CBSE affiliated. The school is ready to send documents to the board. But says that there might b a problem since previous school had Hindi course A while present school has course. Will the board accept in such a case?pls reply.

Related Questions:
30th April 2016, 08:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change from one CBSE board to other?

There will be no problem in this case, it does not matter whether in previous school whether it was hindi course of english course. As you have told in query that both schools are CBSE affiliated, therefore, board will accept transfer your admission from previous school to this school without any doubt.

You must not worry regarding this and concentrate on your studies rather worrying about it.
30th April 2016, 09:33 PM
IQ14

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change from one CBSE board to other?

You can't change the board in class 10th because the registration is already done in class 9th.
It is difficult that you will get the admission in new school due to changes in the courses.

I suggest you to remain in the same school if you can. Otherwise there is one option for you that you should try at your best. You can give an application along with the reason for changing the school.
30th April 2016, 09:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Mine is a transfer case.previous and present school both r CBSE affiliated. The school is ready to send documents to the board. But says that there might b a problem since previous school had Hindi course A while present school has course. Will the board accept in such a case?pls reply.
Well, first you must select the school, which you are interested to get 12th standard admission. Once, if you select the right school then contact your current school principle and give a letter that your intention to change your school. You must produce following certificate at the time of admission.
  • Admit card of 11th final examination
  • Marks sheet of 11th final examination
  • Character certificate issued by the school showing the student is not involved in any disciplinary action
  • Transfer certificate from the previous school
1st May 2016, 12:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your school from previous one to new school in same board if your previous school is allowing you to do so and providing all required details for transfer in any new school.

There is no issue regarding Hindi or English. For school transfer under same board, one important condition is that both school agree for it. If both schools are ready then there will no problem from board as per CBSE guidelines.
1st May 2016, 12:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You are telling that your earlier school is ready to send the documents. So you just confirm that where you want to study. As per the norms of the school you can attend for selection process.

Some schools are held the the written examination. As per the qualifying marks you will be selected for that particular class in that school.

>> TC

>> Date of Birth Cert.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?