11th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BA in Economics without having Mathematics in 12th Class?

Hello Sir, I am Nikhil Lakhmani. I am pursuing 11th Class Arts. I have chosen History, Geography, English and Economics. Can I pursue B.A in Economics after without Mathematics in 12th Class?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in St.Xavier College, Ranchi after completion of 12th Class in Non-Maths background?
  2. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
  3. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  4. Can I pursue BA in Economics without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  5. Am I Eligible to pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in Amity University, Noida after 12th without Mathematics with 81% marks?
  6. What are the subjects in graduation in eco honors for commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the subjects to study in Economic Honours course?
  8. Is it possible to pursue Economics Hons while in class 12th?
  9. Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?
  10. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  11. What is required to pursue BA in Economics in Delhi University?
  12. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  13. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  14. Economics honors without mathematics is valueless?
  15. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  16. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  18. Mathematics can be changed with Economics in ICSE Board?
11th August 2016, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BA in Economics without having Mathematics in 12th Class?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.A (Economics) course even if you have not studied Mathematics in your Higher Secondary course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A. (Economics) course. You can get direct admission in B.A (Economics) course on basis of your 12th standard examination marks. Since, you have completed your 12th standard in Arts stream from a recognised board, you are eligible to pursue B.A. (Economics) course.
11th August 2016, 10:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BA in Economics without having Mathematics in 12th Class?

Yes, you can definitely pursue B.A. in Economics without having Mathematics as your subject in class 12.

So, don't worry you are eligible to pursue B.A. in Economics after 12th without Mathematics.

But keep in mind that candidates who pass out their 12th with mathematics gets more advantage and gets more preference than the candidates who skip Mathematics.
11th August 2016, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.A in Economics course if you have not studied "Mathematics" subject during 12th Class. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern.

>> Candidates who have taken "Mathematics" as one of the subjects during their Class 12th Examination are eligible to do this course.

>> As you have not studied Mathematics at 12th level, you are not eligible as far as my knowledge is concerned.
11th August 2016, 11:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to select Economics to pursue Graduation without having Mathematics in 12th. You will not have to face any problem in subject selection and admission.
11th August 2016, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Nikhil Lakhmani. I am pursuing 11th Class Arts. I have chosen History, Geography, English and Economics. Can I pursue B.A in Economics after without Mathematics in 12th Class?
Yes, you can do B.Sc in Economics.

Those who have completed 12th standard from a recognized University with Economics subject are eligible B.A in Economics.

You age should be above 16 years.
12th August 2016, 02:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it as it is not mandatory to have studied mathematics at your +2 level in order to get admission in BA(Economics).

You should have completed your 12th boards from a recognized board and you are very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course.
12th August 2016, 08:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that definitely you can pursue BA in Economics course without having Mathematics in class 12th, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks are eligible to opt for the above mentioned course.
You can get admission for the course on the basis of class 12th marks.
17th August 2016, 02:10 AM
Sagar Awasthi
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I pursue BA in Economics without having Mathematics in 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are surely eligible to pursue BA in Economics without having Mathematics in 12th standard. There is no need to have Mathematics in such art courses. You do not need to worry, just apply for BA in Economics and you will get the admission easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?