1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue private 12th commerce along with my polytechnic?

Can I apply for private 12th commerce even if I am studying in polytechnic? Is it possible to apply for the private 12th board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Accountancy/Commerce related Polytechnic course available to study for 12th Commerce student?
  2. Can I do part time Polytechnic course while doing job and having low grades?
  3. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
  4. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  5. Is the commerce students eligible to apply for polytechnic course after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th? -- [New]
  7. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  8. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  9. Whether Polytechnic is enough for studying CA course or not?
  10. Which course can I pursue after 12th Commerce (without Maths and C++) by paying less fee?
  11. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  12. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  13. Can I do part time polytechnic course in Metallurgy having done 12th from Biology?
  14. How can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce?
  15. Which diploma course can i pursue after passing 12th with Commerce side?
  16. What Should I pursue B.Com or B.Com Hons to pursue CA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma Chemical with 14875 rank in Odisha DET?
  18. Which is best between private school and Polytechnic?
1st February 2017, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue private 12th commerce along with my polytechnic?

Yes, private or open schooling is surely possible along with any other regular course. Just make sure you balance both of them, so that you don't have any issues while preparing for exams. There is open schooling option available for everyone, who wants to study in private mode.
1st February 2017, 11:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that in order to get admission in 12th board examination, you will have to appear for 11th examination and only after clearing the examination you will be most eligible to opt for 12th board examination.
2nd February 2017, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to pursue both the courses at the same time as it is not possible as well as not legal also. You must pursue any one of them at a time and after completing any one, you can opt for the other course.
Since you are pursuing your Diploma course, after the completion of your course, you can apply for class 11th and 12th studies.
30th April 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have passed high school from cbse board in 2016 and now i m doing polytechnic diploma.I want to do 12th as well in 2018 but i have not appeared in 11th class.Is there any method by which my problem can be solved?
13th July 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I am 11(comm) class pass from Cbse board now this 2017 this year i decide to do polytechnic as mechanical branch. And as well this year only i want to do my 12 class private with comm subject only thus it is possible but what is next to do then. i am confuse for my career.
14th July 2017, 06:16 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, it possible to do 12th along with polytechnic diploma course. You can apply in an open schooling board.

Fir taking admission in class 12th you have to apply in an open schooling board. NIOS is an open schooling board . In open schooling board you can take admission as a private student. There will no need to attend regular classes.

You have to work hard because you want to study two courses.
After passing 12th with commerce stream you can go in commerce field.
You can get jobs in banks, you can become an accountant, etc.
11th October 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i do polytechnic along with 12th or i take admission in polytechnic college but can i not attend regular class in that college
2nd January 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can i do 12 arts without 11 from cbse board. I have already taken admission in polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?