13th December 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my Pass Certificate of PSEB Board?

Respected Sir,
How I can get merit certificate from PSEB Board? I have scored 86% marks in 12th standard but didn't get my pass certificate yet. Please help me.

15th December 2015, 05:50 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my Pass Certificate of PSEB Board?

In order to get passing certificate of your 10+2 board exams, you must visit your school of college of PSEB board from which you appeared for board exams. They will definitely help you in getting your passing certificate.

Passing certificates are generally released after sometime of declaration of result of board exams. So, they are sent to respective schools after 2-3 months of declaration of result. If your school does not provide it, you can reach your regional center of PSEB from where you can easily get passing certificate.
15th December 2015, 03:17 PM
rituja mukherjee

Pass certificates are provided to every student by the Board through the respective schools. You can get your pass certificate from your school. You need to talk to your school authority regarding the certificate. It takes some time for the Board to send the pass certificates of the students. But I think by this time, it has already been sent to your school. Carry an evidence to ahow that you have been a student of the school while going to collect it.
15th December 2015, 08:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should probably contact your school authorities for it and should even write an application for it and submit it to your school higher authorities and I am sure they will help you out with it.
17th December 2015, 10:16 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To get the pass certificate from the School, you have to contact your School authorities for the solution. You can also write an application to the school authorities for the issue and submit the same in the school office.
You will definitely solution for the above problem.
1st May 2018, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Please send my 12th cirtificate in my home.name Gurpreet Singh
Address is vill bhuchi dist fathegarh sahib. Post offic Dhunda
4th July 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, I had completed my 2 in Arts stream in April 2018 but unfortunately, I did not get my Original certificate from my school till now. So please tell me what to do further....?
29th December 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What i have to take with me for getting pseb 2 certificate because i gave my improvement exam.......?
15th November 2021, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Is passing certificate and marksheet is same in pseb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?